New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers in 2017 to 2018 = POWER RANGERS NINJA STEEL

edited January 2016 in General Discussion
For a long time, I thought Power Rangers Megaforce/Super Megaforce would be the epic end to the Power Rangers' long battle against evil. Then, Saban renewed it to last until 2016 with Power Rangers Dino Charge/Dino SuperCharge). Then I heard that Power Rangers was going to be back in 2017, but on Netflix, which apparently wasn't true...
And now, once again, Power Rangers has been renewed to last until 2018. Who will be the new team?
POWER RANGERS NINJA STEEL.

Here's some info:
http://www.denofgeek.us/tv/power-rangers/251933/what-to-expect-from-power-rangers-ninja-steel
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/01/12/power-rangers-premiere-date-and-next-iteration-revealed

What do you Power Ranger fans think?

Comments

• I think it's like always after the first season,they will give the super name in the second season and there will be a battlizer in it,just like Super Dino Charge.
  • edited June 2017
    We finally have more information regarding the heroes and the main villain.

Title picture

Heroes:

Red Ranger = Brody (portrayed by Will Shewfelt)
    Blue Ranger = Preston (portrayed by Peter Sudarso)
    Yellow Ranger = Calvin (portrayed by Chantz Simpson)
    White Ranger = Hayley (portrayed by Zoe Robins)
    Pink Ranger = Sarah (portrayed by Chrystiane Lopes)

Main Villain:

Galvanax - the reigning champion of the most popular intergalactic game show in the universe, determined to become invincible by controlling the mythical Spirit Crystal, which contains six supernatural Ninja Power Throwing Stars.

• Now we've got an official trailer for
    POWER RANGERS NINJA STEEL
  • Power Ranger fans, I have a question for you all.
    The abbreviation for Power Rangers Ninja Steel is PRNS
    Look at the abbreviation for Power Rangers Ninja Storm (PRNS).
    They're both the same. We need a way to tell the difference between the two seasons when using initials.
    I propose that Power Rangers Ninja Storm remains PRNS, while Power Rangers Ninja Steel be abbreviated PRNSt (there's a lowercase t at the end).
    What do you fellow fans think?
  • @PRThunder, that's an excellent way to distinguish the two.
  • Did anyone hear that the Yellow Ninja Steel Ranger is being recasted?
  • edited September 2016
    @vgiannell5 I heard about that.
    Nico Greetham will replace Chantz Simpson as Ninja Steel Yellow Ranger.
  • edited December 2016
    New trailer
  • Why would they add an intergalactic game show in this series anyway?
  • edited June 2017
    I dunno. I mean we had a human turned into a fly being the fight announcer for every Megazord battle the Jungle Fury Rangers had. Maybe this is supposed to be some added detail to add some sort of character to the season(s)?
  • Sneak peek at a scene from the first episode of Power Rangers Ninja Steel
  • New trailer
  • Finally, a sample of the Ninja Steel theme song
  • It seems that the continuation of Ninja Steel for 2018 will be known as...
    POWER RANGERS SUPER NINJA STEEL

Now that we know that, here's what I think is the best and only option for an acronym for that season would be: PRSNSt
    (I find it a bit of an irritation, but I think we'll manage).
  • edited June 2017
    Found some articles regarding the upcoming Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel.

First information I've seen about the upcoming season and it seems to hint as to the identity of a new villain.

Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel Villain Revealed?
    http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/power-rangers/262935/power-rangers-super-ninja-steel-villain-revealed

The image of the villain in the article looks a lot like this guy (Juza Yumihari), though a bit altered.