New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Questions about the Power Rangers TV show

Comments

• @vgiannell5 noone knows. Zordon was stationed on Earth for 10,000 years. It could've happened at any time within those years. Although, they might have met in space long before Rita trapped Zordon in the time warp.
    On a side note, I think that Zordon may have placed Gosei on Earth after he went home during the Turbo season, possibly during the fight on his homeworld right before he got captured by Dark Specter, as a way to ensure that the Earth would have someone to help defend it should he or any other good mentors fall.
  • How many galaxies have the Machine Empire conquered?
  • @vgiannell5 that's unknown. However, it can be assumed that the list of conquered galaxies is quite long as our solar system was "the final link in a chain". Earth's Power Rangers were the last beings that could fight against the Machine Empire.
  • Did Rocky ever recover from his back injury after Turbo ended?
  • @vgiannell5, I would assume that he did recover. Although I don't recall it being mentioned at all since the Shift Into Turbo three parter when Rocky and the other Zeo rangers graduated from high school.

My question for the moment is about Turbo, but it's more of an opinion based question. I know I saw Justin Stewart and Nico as lovers, but it could have been my imagination. How did everyone else view Justin Stewart and Nico?
  • Why did Andros prefer to work alone when he first met T.J., Cassie, Ashley, and Carlos?
  • @vgiannell5, that was explained when the turbo Rangers found zhane's cryogenic chamber.
  • edited November 2017
    @vgiannell5 I would also assume that Rocky recovered from his back injury since we saw him in Blue Zeo form during the Legendary Battle.

As for Andros preferring to work alone, it has to be from the traumatic experience of seeing his best friend/parter Ranger, Zhane the Silver Space Ranger, take a critical blow and nearly lose his life.
    This vid can explain the story.

@zeoranger5 I would bet that everyone else saw Justin and Nico as best friends or something like that.
    (the producers of the show would've never done a guy loves guy or girl loves girl thing on the show).
  • @PRThunder, I understand what you're saying. I was just wondering what everyone's personal view on the two of them was. I know Saban wasn't going to do a gay lover thing on the show, but everyone has opinions about it.
  • @zeoranger5 I see what you mean.
  • edited September 2020
    Did Trakeena ever find out that her father's death was planned by Deviot?
  • @vgiannell5 it's unclear.
    We know Trakeena confronted Deviot for being a traitor, but what treachery he was being confronted about was never explained. It could've been about trying to take the Galaxy Book himself before entering the Lost Galaxy, it could've been about working for Captain Mutiny (which was seen when Trakeena destroyed Captain Mutiny's castle), it could've been about the plotted assassination attempt on Trakeena (Kegler did see Deviot destroy the gift from Villamax and say "Your loyalty us as worthless as this two-bit dagger" during the time Deviot was being hailed for saving Trakeena from the very assassins he hired), or it could've been about Scorpius's set-up demise.
    I wonder if Trakeena could've gained any of Deviot's knowledge after the two of them were fused together. If so, maybe she could've learned of Deviot's role in her father's destruction.
  • edited April 2018
    Why didn't the Ninja Storm rangers realize that all their victories were part of Lothor's plan to fill in enough power to the Abyss of Evil?
  • Because they never saw the Scroll of Destiny prior to that. Long before Kiya became Lothor, someone ripped off the final entry on the scroll. Both pieces were kept hidden, apart from each other. Before Cam's arrival in the past to gain the Samurai Amulet and become Green Ranger, Kiya/Lothor stole the part of the scroll containing the plan he would make in the future. It was still with him when he was banished into space, thus the scroll was sent into space. Because of that, nobody else was ever able to read that part after that, not even Sensei Watanabee. The only part Sensei could ever know is that Shane, Tori, and Dustin were to become Power Rangers and fight evil, thanks to the final entry that the Wind Ninja Academy was able to hold onto.
    In addition to all that, the Scroll of Destiny was a secret Lothor kept well-hidden. He only told Marah and Kapri because he needed them to help make the pieces of his plan happen. He did eventually Choobo, after all the monsters and generals were destroyed and the Abyss was ready to blow open.
  • Did Tommy ever feel responsible for the events that took place during Dino Thunder?