New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Questions about the Power Rangers TV show

Comments

• @vgiannell5, no he did not. Elsa was not a cyborg. She was a brain-washed human.
    In the episode where Mesogog has a snobby TV show actress kidnapped to use as "raw material", Mesogog mentioned that the first step in turning her evil would be to put her through "the purge". It is believed that Elsa is an old friend of Anton Mercer whom Mesogog used "the purge" on in order to gain an ally.
    Zeltrax was a human whom Mesogog saved, following a horrible lab explosion, by reconstructing Terrence Smith into an armored cyborg. Zeltrax willingly joined Mesogog because 1: Mesogog saved his life, 2: he and Mesogog had Tommy Oliver as a common enemy, 3: Mesogog targeting Tommy Oliver was Zeltrax's opportunity for revenge on Tommy.
    Mesogog has advanced knowledge on cybernetic reconstruction, but it's unknown if Mesogog knows how to make a human-looking cyborg.
  • What made Zeltrax betray Mesogog after surviving the destruction of the improved Aerial Assault Vehicle?
  • When Zeltrax was just Terrence "Smitty" Simth, we nearly lost his life once in that lab explosion. He nearly died again when Tommy saber-slashed him during a mission he was on "for Mesogog". He got tired of people putting his life on the line.
    He blames Tommy for nearly costing him his life because he feels that if Tommy hadn't "stolen" the position he desired at Anton Mercer Industries, he wouldn't have been in that explosion and become Zeltrax.
    He blames Mesogog for nearly dying on the Aerial Assault Craft II because he was out fighting the Rangers on Mesogog's order to fulfill Mesogog's desire to rule Earth. In the episode where Zeltrax fought the evil White Ranger, he said "tell your master he will never again treat me as a slave"
    Facing traumatic experiences, especially more than once can have an effect on people. In Zeltrax's case: nearly dying twice.
  • edited June 2018
    When Zeltrax was just Terrence "Smitty" Simth, we nearly lost his life once in that lab explosion.
    You added we at the beginning.
  • Is Nadira really Ransik's daughter or is she another mutant he took in?
  • @vgiannell5 Yes, Nadira is indeed Ransik's daughter. We don't know how she came to be, but given that this is a kids show that cannot get too complex, Nadira is definitely Ransik's daughter.
  • How did General Venjix and his fellow Machine Empire generals survive the Z-wave?
  • @vgiannell5 nobody knows for sure. It's like asking how any of the villains we've seen after PRIS survived the Z-Wave.
    A lot of fans theorize that it has to with if the villains were active at the time, were dormant and/or sealed away at the time, and if they were within range of the Z-Wave.
    The best guess is that General Venjix and the other Machine Empire generals were somewhere in the universe that was out of the Z-Wave's range.
  • Did Queen Machina accept Prince Gasket's marriage to Princess Archerina unlike King Mondo?

• What became of Jindrax, Toxica, and Zen-Aku after all of the Orgs were destroyed?

• @vgiannell5

1. I feel like maybe Queen Machina was indifferent towards Gasket and Archerina's marriage. She did welcome them much better than King Mondo did, but she had no problem standing with Mondo against them when they chased them off of Earth.

2. As I recall, Jindrax and Toxica decided to roam the Earth in search of themselves since their very reason for existence no longer suited them since they were betrayed by their own kind, both of natural Org origin and of human-to-org origin. They saw that following the Orgs and their ways were no longer what what they thought it was, so they decided to move on from it and figure out who they are without the dream of "Org rule". Since the world is a big place, and the Orgs seem to be capable of living incredibly long lives, they have plenty of time to see each and every part of the world. Plus those two once disguised themselves as humans and lived ordinary human lives for thousands of years. I'm sure they're doing that again. As of Zen-Aku, last we saw, he also decided to change his ways and seek redemption and a new purpose. So he chose to follow Merrick wherever the former host went in this "new world". If they're still going "wherever the wind takes them", I'm sure that Zen-Aku has long since been seeing the world and himself in a new light and living a new, but secretive life. Zen-Aku can't change the way he must live in a world of humans, but he can still make some kind of life for himself constantly on the move.

• @PRThunder said:
    @vgiannell5

1. I feel like maybe Queen Machina was indifferent towards Gasket and Archerina's marriage. She did welcome them much better than King Mondo did, but she had no problem standing with Mondo against them when they chased them off of Earth.

2. As I recall, Jindrax and Toxica decided to roam the Earth in search of themselves since their very reason for existence no longer suited them since they were betrayed by their own kind, both of natural Org origin and of human-to-org origin. They saw that following the Orgs and their ways were no longer what what they thought it was, so they decided to move on from it and figure out who they are without the dream of "Org rule". Since the world is a big place, and the Orgs seem to be capable of living incredibly long lives, they have plenty of time to see each and every part of the world. Plus those two once disguised themselves as humans and lived ordinary human lives for thousands of years. I'm sure they're doing that again. As of Zen-Aku, last we saw, he also decided to change his ways and seek redemption and a new purpose. So he chose to follow Merrick wherever the former host went in this "new world". If they're still going "wherever the wind takes them", I'm sure that Zen-Aku has long since been seeing the world and himself in a new light and living a new, but secretive life. Zen-Aku can't change the way he must live in a world of humans, but he can still make some kind of life for himself constantly on the move.

I honestly wish that my memory was that good, I haven't watched WF in so long, that I definitely needed a refresher course. I'm actually in the process of rewatching every season, and I'm currently on Zeo, so i'll get there eventually.

• @PowerRangerPlanet that's why people like us exist... to bring back the memories and good times of the nearly-forgotten past. We restore the joy of this show to fans old and new.
    It's also why I make my Viewable Episodes discussions.

• @PRThunder said:
    @PowerRangerPlanet that's why people like us exist... to bring back the memories and good times of the nearly-forgotten past. We restore the joy of this show to fans old and new.
    It's also why I make my Viewable Episodes discussions.

Exactly. Totally agree with you on that.

• Why did Elgar go from working for his aunt Divatox to serving Astronema?