New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Power Rangers Romance <3

1234568»

Comments

• Ok. It's been nearly 2 whole years since we were first introduced to the Megaforce Rangers.
    The Jake-Gia romance has grown significantly since the beginning. We even reached a point where Gia admits to being impressed by Jake and was blushing when he finally attempted to ask her out.
    The Troy-Emma romance had a few signs such as Troy saving Emma then the two seems to stare at each other, Troy concerned for Emma, Emma admiring Troy's quality, a great moment where just the two of them were talking, and Emma quickly checking out Troy's chest when he was shirtless. But we had not much romance activity between them in Super Megaforce, unless you count how Emma seemed concerned about Troy when he was worried about Robo Knight.
    I like the progress with Jake-Gia. It's really good and fun to watch. Troy-Emma is currently as active as a rock. I still hope it will happen. They had some good moments together.
  • Preston and Sarah from Power Rangers Ninja Steel and Super Ninja Steel. Zack and Trini, TJ and Cassie, Kevin and Mia, Damon and Maya. Tyler and Shelby.
  • > @NightMere10 said:
    > They hinted more towards Lily and Casey than Theo. I hated Theo with a passion so I hated that pairing

Theo and Lilly had always likes each other. Lilly only saw Casey like a brother and nothing more. I liked them together