New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Primal Rage

Comments

• Episodes 13 and 14 are being written right now, so it should be ready by tomorrow, haha, if I write fast. I'm full of inspiration right now, I've been waiting for this one since I wrote the Episode Guide before I started the series! Haha. I've changed the Episode Guide so many times it's not even funny, I had the Wedding be the next episode, but it doesn't seem like it should be time for that yet, so I made the two-parter my next episodes.
  • Wow, you sure are a busy bunny.
    Well if you ever came to England, I'd love to show you around
    Right, I will let you know what to do with Seth as soon as I read it, which will probably be in the next half hour.
  • Ha, I have him coming back Episode 15, but I don't know what I'm having him do yet. I don't know if his Lion Armor was a one time occurance, or what. Episode 13 is done, but I'm not posting it until episode 14 is done, because it's a special two-parter.
  • Awesome, you should have him come back but not as a ranger. Keep him as Sarah's knight in shining armor or something, so he only comes and helps when they need him, and when he does come he can use his lion armor.
  • That's pretty much what I was thinking, although she's really going to need a knight after episode 13 and 14. I'm not going to give away too much, but yeah, things aren't looking too good for her. Tommy and Hayley know why, soon you will too.
  • The Episode 13 and 14 Two Part Special has been uploaded. No Seth, like I said, he will be back soon I have an Idea for Seth, I won't say it, but you'll see soon enough! bwahahaha.
  • Episode 15's back, Seth's back, and Toxanna's stronger than before!
  • Episode 16 is up... Poor Seth...
  • What... Why poor Seth?? Must go read
  • You'll see when you read... He had no choice if he didn't want to be evil. It might be the last time he speaks on the show, bwahahaha, I'm evil, I don't know if I'm having him die or not. But you won't know until the episode is posted, bwahahaha. But at least Sarah is finally seeing him in the right light.
  • Power Rangers Primal Rage Theme Song

There’s a Beast locked deep inside
    There’s a long for greatness
    The power of the rage will shine
    Throughout the endless darkness

PRIMAL RAGE TONIGHT!
    POWER RANGERS FIGHT!
    THEY WILL FIGHT FOR RIGHT!
    POWER RANGERS!

POWER RANGERS
    COME ON AND SAVE THE DAY!
    POWER RANGERS
    MAKE LORD VENOM PAY!

COME ON
    SUMMON THE BEAST

POWER RANGERS PRIMAL RAGE!

There’s a rage inside you
    That rage is fearless
    There’s nothing you can’t do
    When your mind is restless

PRIMAL RAGE TONIGHT!
    POWER RANGERS FIGHT!
    THEY WILL FIGHT FOR RIGHT!
    POWER RANGERS!

POWER RANGERS
    COME ON AND SAVE THE DAY!
    POWER RANGERS
    MAKE LORD VENOM PAY!

COME ON
    SUMMON THE BEAST

POWER RANGERS PRIMAL RAGE!

Whoa ooohhh, Primal Rage.. POOOWERRRRR RANGERS!
  • Episode 17 is up... Seth's fate is told...
  • The next episode is a two parter, a very special episode. You all are invited to Kira and Michael's wedding!
  • New pictures are going to be posted on Rangerboard, showing what the rangers look like.
  • Pictures are posted, one I get the Lion Warrior and the Black Ranger drawn, they will be posted too.