New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Super Samurai: Official Discussion

This thread is dedicated to the upcoming season of Powers Rangers, Super Samurai!

* As revealed on 17/01/12, the upcoming season is officially titled "Power Rangers Super Samurai".
* As predicted, The new “Super Samurai” mode incorporates the Super Shinkenger vest into the Samurai MegaRanger Mode.

Here's a little image confirming it.

Comments

• I hope we find out how the rangers got new powers and zords.
  • The writers would be stupid not to include that. All I want to know right now is where CotRR lines up with season 2
  • im excited to see it
  • my little sis loves this show... but she is 4!!!! so sshe doesnt really care about stuff like plot, she cares about seeing things blow up. like gem and gemma...ITS BOOM TIME!!! lol
  • @Supersentaigirl, you could've easily gone into you own post to re-edit it instead of making another one just to correct your mistake.

BUT, I'm looking forward to the "orignal" content in this season. Hopefully they'll pull it off in away that I like.... =/
  • edited January 2012
    Hopefully it will turn out to be an awesome season of Power Rangers, but I feel certain that not every Super Sentai will be able to be converted into Power Rangers. Super Sentai has been on TV for more than 30 years, it's gonna end one day.
  • I wouldn't bet on that.
  • I can see Power Rangers continuing on for as long as Sentai does. But, I hope no one is too into the dreams of anything BEFORE Zyuranger becoming a season in PR. I really don't think that we'll see that happen. It's gonna make Gokaiger's transition into America a little difficult. But, they've pulled off some good calls before. Remember how they brought in Dairanger? They simply re-used MMPR costumes with new zord footage. I would'nt be surprised if Saban did something like that. We will have to see.
  • I just hope the rangers destroy Arachnitor. He was the only Nighlok who got away while the rangers were fightning the Giant Moogers.
  • Me too but I'm concern that they forgot about Arachnitor. I hope they didn't but it wouldn't be the first time that they haven't knocked out a monster.

The 4 monsters that assisted Rito in destroying the Thunderzords.
    Incisorator
    Impostra

That is just the ones that I can actually remember.
  • I don't think they "forgot" about him though
  • I was a little disappointed that only Ranger Red from RPM was in that movie. It would've a lot cooler if the rest the RPM Rangers showed up to help the Samurai Rangers, that would've made more sense.

I wonder if Mia will tell the others about how Dayu and Deker got turned into Nighloks.
  • i wish jason narvy would come back as skull like in the end
  • Jason Narvy is going to be in Samurai