New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Super Samurai: Official Discussion

Comments

• It'd be wrong, in my opinion, to completely leave him out of the series. Bulk and Skull were INSEPERABLE up until Lost Galaxy. I prefer Skull, myself. But, I'm still ok with Spike. He's an ok fill-in.
  • lol im pretty excited to see how they're going to do it. and a female red ranger, thats going to be something new & exciting!
  • Well i'm just excited about the fact its the 20th season of Power Rangers... im sure somewhere down Aug 2012 theres gonna be a 20th anniversary episodes of it =)
  • yeah, i cant believe its been on for this long. I remember when it first came out when mmpr started, i was in love. & im still in love with it lmao
  • beckford, as far as I know of, they count 2013 as the 20th anniversary so it's doubtful they'll celebrate anything this year.
  • Power Rangers Remastered - Although nothing beyond this about the television show was new, it is nonetheless officially regarded as the 18th season of Power Rangers by Saban Entertainment... so 2012 is 20th season for Super Samurai by SABAN
  • not according to the casting director or the crew which means things have changed despite Saban's previous feelings. The auditions were postponed for the next team because they wanted to heighten the creativity for the show's 20th anniversary.
  • Forget about that! Get to the next season, the Goseiger one! Angel Force? I believe... Hurry up and get those actors and actresses! They better NOT keep those people I saw pictures of, whom they are 'thinking' as the new team. Or I will NEVER watch Power Rangers agian. Those actors whom Saban is thinking about as the new team are a DISGRACE to Super Sentai Goseiger! Goseiger is the BEST Super Sentai season ever! And those... Actors whom they are thinking of as the team... Ahhhhhhh!! It's disgrace to Super Snetai and the actors, who played them!
  • edited January 2012
    who knows what's going on. All I know is that Iris Hampton once stated online (this statement was copied and pasted by people who had access to it since the website is locked to just regular people) that they were postponing auditions until sometine in March in order to heighten the creativity because it'll be the 20th anniversary.

Also keep in mind that the series owner is Saban so he's going to get a cast for as cheaply as possible.
  • Forget about that! Get to the next season, the Goseiger one! Angel Force? I believe... Hurry up and get those actors and actresses! They better NOT keep those people I saw pictures of, whom they are 'thinking' as the new team. Or I will NEVER watch Power Rangers agian. Those actors whom Saban is thinking about as the new team are a DISGRACE to Super Sentai Goseiger! Goseiger is the BEST Super Sentai season ever! And those... Actors whom they are thinking of as the team... Ahhhhhhh!! It's disgrace to Super Snetai and the actors, who played them!
    You need to chill out...
  • They'll probably try to do a pirate themed Power Rangers in 2014.
  • we can't predict what they're gonna do. anything is possible.
    any of the following options is possible:

1. do a full order Goseiger for 2013 only.
    2. do a full order Goseiger for 2013 and 2014.
    3. do a half order Goseiger for 2013 and then use it to lead into Gokaiger.
    4. do a half order Goseiger for '13 and then do Gokaiger but no lead-in.
    5. don't do Goseiger and just skip ahead to Gokaiger.
  • I like idea #1. Do Full Order Goseiger throughout 2013!
    and then do gokaiger ;)
  • Personally I don't care what they do as long as they 1. do Gokaiger and 2. keep everything that is special about it.
  • Personally I don't care what they do as long as they 1. do Gokaiger and 2. keep everything that is special about it.
    If they do Gokaiger, they'll ruin it, it's almost a guarantee. The main reason why it'll be ruined, so because they won't bring back previous rangers, because they don't "acknowledge" their existance.