New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Least Favourite Villain?

2»

Comments

• along with my typical theme when it comes to "least favourites", any and all of the villains in OO. They spent more time fighting amongst themselves than they did actually fighting the freaking rangers!
  • I agree with Coreymon, everything about Operation Overdrive was terrible, and the villains were so annoying and stupid. I didn't like any of them lol.
  • Everyone dissing OO, I hope people don't diss me for liking it, lol. The only season I've hated of Power Rangers was the remake of MMPR, that was completely stupid and useless...

Although I didn't like Thrax... Maybe if they gave him a real backstory instead of just being Rita and Zedd's son... Which doesn't even make sense! Rita and Zedd turned good, and they weren't even married or even got along until MMPR (they only got married because of Rita's spell), so he'd still at least be a kid! Like I said on the Zeo Crystal discussion, Saban and Disney were just making stuff up as they went along...
  • I dont hate you for liking it. I never disliked it, i just didn't like it either. I liked the plot & idea & uniforms. bout it.
  • My least favorite villain would be Hydro Hog (he appeared near the end of MMPR season 3).
  • i thought reto was useless after the Ninja Quest. but i am glad they kept the character because he was hilarious lol
  • Personally I disliked the villains in Lightspeed and Ninja Storm. Whereas I thought the Lightspeed Rescue villains were just dull (and badly acted quite a lot...) I'm with everyone else- Lothor must have been the WORST villain ever on Power Rangers? Like when they had him with painted nails...seriously? Wow, how terrifying- a random guy in over the top costume and painted nails with the intelligence of an ameoba, I'm quaking in my boots. [-(
  • yeah. i didnt like a lot of the lightspeed rescue villains. i liked diabolico though. Olympias & jinx(i think it was) were annoying. Vipra was ok... half annoying half useful. but yeah i think its a safe bet that everyone agrees that lother was by far the worst... as mesagog said...hes a fool :) haha
  • My least favorite main villain so far (only watched up to Wild Force) is Master Org. The actor who plays him isn't that great, and I think the costume looks a little cheap.
  • didnt like a lot of the bad guys who were in wild force lol but i liked most of the rangers and there stories.
  • I forgot about Lightspeed, I ddin't care for any of those villains either.
  • the villains in the beginning of the LSR were good but the ones that replaced were terrible.