New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Morph Sequence?

2»

Comments

• well its also my opinion that her opinion isnt true. i said all 3 of those seasons IMO were great....
  • edited February 2012
    well its also my opinion that her opinion isnt true. i said all 3 of those seasons IMO were great....
    *facepalm* *headdesk* You're missing the point. There's no way someone's OPINION is right or wrong. So you have a moot point. Whether your opinion is that her opinion is wrong not only doesn't make sense, but you can't say that someone's opinion is wrong. Now, you may disagree with her, but you can't say someone's opinion is wrong.

But, I digress. I only liked Ninja Storm's morph when they messed it up. Dino Thunder's I thought was good, and then it kind of jut got annoying to look at. I liked SPD's a lot, it was simple, but cool to watch and replicate. RPM's was...dumb, and OO's was horrible. Mighty Morphin/Zeo/Turbo did kinda get annoying after a while and I find myself skipping it when I watch the episodes. (unless it's the first/second episode of a season)
  • The second part of my comment wasn't necessarily to do with the three seasons I had mentioned, in actual fact I loved those seasons, well less so with jungle fury but nevertheless I was simply stating that in my opinion seasons that weren't that great tended to have good morphing sequences. Like I liked RPM's morphing sequence though wasn't a huge fan of the season.

Also, like NightMere10 said, you can't actually say that my opinion "isn't true" but you can disagree with it to your heart's content
  • oh i sorry. i miss read you. i thought you were talking about those seasons specifically lol
  • Hey its cool, everyone makes mistakes
  • Yeah, no worries, man
  • heh. anyway. another good morph sequence....lightspeed rescue & in space
  • meh, I found in space's morph sequence to be a little lacking. Yes, morph sequences don't necessarily need to be extremely flashy, but I like them to be a little more than "ranger opens their eyes. BAM! they're morphed".
  • lost galaxy's was pretty decent too. my question:
    In turbo, when they got the new team of rangers, how come they stopped saying stuff when they morphed? Like they stopped saying desert thunder turbo power or mountain blaster turbo power or red lightening turbo power. they just kinda morphed without speaking lol.
  • edited February 2012
    I think it was to show that it was a new team, but I remember something about the previous morphing sequence for turbo was too long, so instead of saying their zord name, then the belt appearing, then the suit and finally the helmet, they did it all in one quick go. Im just guessing people got bored during the morphing sequence. I usually watch it in the first episode of the season then skip the rest... other wise i get very bored