New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Megazord?

edited February 2012 in General Discussion
So ive been thinking about it.... any my favorite megazord is either the original megazord or the mega voyager or the time flyers.

Comments

• i've always liked the Shogun Megazord. and the Dragonzord is just awesome.
  • nice. yeah shogun megazord was pretty cool too. a lot better than the thunder or ninja megazords
  • i really liked the Thunder Megazord. i've never liked the Ninja Megazord though. i'd say that is my least favorite Zord.
  • My favorite Megazords are the giant skyscraper ones - Supertrain Megazord and the Delta Command Megazord.
  • My favorite is the Isis Megazord from Wild Force
  • edited February 2012
    the thunder megazord was ok. but idk, i just felt it was kinda lame too lol
    i liked the thunder megazord when it combined with the white tiger thunderzord. it was boss
  • what do you guys think of the Zords from RMP/Go-Onger. i know a lot of fans hated those Zords.
  • they were ok...but what up w/ the eyes? lmao
  • Dragon Zord in battle mode:) Well just Dragon Zord in general.
  • yes, dragon zord was boss in any form. but he was kick butt in battle mode
  • I liked the original Dino MegaZord from the 1st season, the MMPR zords could defeat other enemies without the need to combine into the Megazord, but thats my opinion.
  • edited February 2012
    Going purely on looks/design I love the Tunder Megazord and the Astro MegaZord. I guess I just like the simplicity of the Astro MegaZord, and the idea of just one zord. They rarely use individual zords..individually anyways except Wild Force, but seems like every other episode they introduce a new one.
  • OhRanger Robo/Zeo Megazord for me. It's cool, and it fit the theme of ancient civilization for the OhRanger. The Super Zeo Zords are just stupid, and it doesn't fit with either show. It's just like the shogun zords with each ranger's symbol.

OFF TOPIC: Did the Zeo ranger ever made the Zeo Ultrazord with the super zeo zords?
  • yeah. they did once. i dont remember the episode though but i remember them making it once.
  • now, naturally, this is purely due to nostalgia, but it's gotta be the Dragonzord and the Dino Megazord for me.