New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

UK Power Rangers Update

edited December 2011 in General Discussion
power rangers 'Finale' but its really the Origin Eps will air this friday !!!

Comments

• Wow, so you guys aren't really that far behind. Or at least not compared to other countries.
  • I think they had a few specials recently where they had new episodes showing every day or every Saturday for a few weeks or something like that.
  • edited November 2011
    We don't seem that far behind, but I guessing that after they show the origins episode, they will take a break and then show the cross over and christmas episode duing the christmas holidays. They always do that.
  • yh we are not that far behind but i just watch the episodes as soon as they air in america since i HATE the way nickelodeon in this country air shows lol i only moved to the Uk a year ago and all the UK channels air shows really weird & with samurai what nick decided to do was air the first 10 episodes over 5 weeks then take a 12 week break air 4 episodes in 1 week take another 4 weeks then air the next 4 episodes in a week lol
  • Lol they did that cause when the first 10 episodes aired here in the UK, the next 8 episodes started to air in the states. Then when they finished airing in the states they aired those episodes here, afterwards their logic just confused me to no end.
  • edited December 2011
    What's there to be confused about? America had a hiatus, the UK almost caught up and so was forced to also take a hiatus. The blame lies with Nickelodeon USA, not the UK schedulers. Most of the episodes have aired a month or two after they did in the US. Nick UK should be applauded for that. I wonder if it'll end up on CITV as well (they're always a year behind, they had RPM last year and nothing this year), like all the past seasons? CITV does air quite a few Nick shows.
  • No one was confused about this and no one said anything about putting blame somewhere. We were just stating how far behind the episodes are
  • Nobody confused? Re-read Alisha's post: "afterwards their logic just confused me to no end." And as for blame, re-read sarwwaa's post: "i HATE the way nickelodeon in this country air shows lol i only moved to the Uk a year ago and all the UK channels air shows really weird" He sounds annoyed at the scheduling, and I was explaining that Nick UK only did what Nick US did.
  • Nobody confused? Re-read Alisha's post: "afterwards their logic just confused me to no end." And as for blame, re-read sarwwaa's post: "i HATE the way nickelodeon in this country air shows lol i only moved to the Uk a year ago and all the UK channels air shows really weird" He sounds annoyed at the scheduling, and I was explaining that Nick UK only did what Nick US did.
    I'm totally lost :p

• That's not blaming. That's just downright complaining
  • edited December 2011
    Okay I think Digifiend took what I said to literal. When I said their logic confused me to no end, I meant that I understood why Nick UK was airing it to keep up with the US but at the same time being a bit behind. Its just their logic about how they decided to air it and the randomness was confusing... and yh PRP I'm confused too

Sorry If I confused you Digifiend