New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

PRP's Banners Over The Years

edited November 2011 in Artwork
Decided to share all of the banners that I've made over the years. Most of them are pretty bad, but you can see the progression I've made. I feel like I now have the ability to make really good banners. I've created tons of banners for different websites, and currently still do. But this Is where It all started. By the way, these are only the banners that I used for the home page on PRP. I've done countless more, for separate pages/shows aswell. There are also a bunch more that have been lost throughout the years.

Comments

• When you said "Banners" I thought you were giving people a list of who you've banned. lol Anyway, these are really good. The first time I saw the site was when you had the banner for the MMPR S2 group with the Christmas hats. Yeah, I'd say you've gotten better. It's cool to see the progression. Great job! :)
  • When you said "Banners" I thought you were giving people a list of who you've banned. lol Anyway, these are really good. The first time I saw the site was when you had the banner for the MMPR S2 group with the Christmas hats. Yeah, I'd say you've gotten better. It's cool to see the progression. Great job! :)
    Lol thats what I thought, but the banners are really good, the first one I saw was the one of JDF and all his rangers hes ever been

• they are cool
  • When you said "Banners" I thought you were giving people a list of who you've banned.
    I thought the same thing as NightMere10 for a minute. I recall a couple of your banners. I am impressed with them.