New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Samurai MORPHUMES!

edited April 2012 in General Discussion
POWER RANGERS perfumes and cologne coming out summer 2012!! cant wait!

Comments

• That was an April Fool's joke.....
  • =)) =)) Well at least they got somebody. Job well done. =)) =))
  • edited April 2012
    I wish it was real though. I thought it was a cool idea.
  • but it was on powerrangers.com
  • Yeah, because Saban made the joke and put it up there as part of the prank.
  • Well done Saban, you got someone... Lol
  • oh ha at first iwas like really kool!! but then iwas like somethin not right guess my insticts were right...!
  • Hmmm, was that before or after i told you it was an April Fool's joke?
  • ha before
  • I honestly don't think it would even make sense to market perfumes and colognes. I mean look at the age group they are trying to grab.
  • they might try to grab the attention of older power rangers fan!!!
  • But the highest age they are aiming for is like 15. We will see comic book related perfume before we see power rangers perfume
  • That doesn't mean anything. I know a lot of 12-15 year olds that wear perfume/cologne. Why not PR ones if they're fans of the show? hell, I know of some 10 year olds that wear perfume and cologne. They wear too much, but they wear it.
  • We were all dumb kids back in 4th-5th grade which is why we wore too much axe. :D Besides if you look at all the per-logne commercials, 95% of them scream "sexual attractiveness." For a show aimed for kids 5-15, I don't think parents would like it being advertised.