New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Samurai MORPHUMES!

2»

Comments

• Yes, but there's still that 5% that don't. Not to mention, you have those parents out there that will buy anything for their kids, and considering how kids these days, and society in general have grown up a lot, I don't think it'd be that big a deal. But, that's just my opinion.
  • edited April 2012
    our young society is definitely more grown up, our elder society isn't though. Kids can't even be spanked anymore without somebody calling child services. I don't think per-lognes for that age group will be tolerable for another 10-15 yrs

EDIT: nevermind, looks like the point is mute because they came out with a perfume back in the Jungle Fury days...unless this was the april fools day joke...

http://shop.nyfragranceservice.com/power-rangers-fragrance-warner-bros-edt-p-6302.html
  • edited April 2012
    No, that's legit. The April Fool's joke for this year was the Samurai perfumes/colognes.