New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Boss Battle (from any show, movie, or game)

edited April 2012 in General Discussion
We all know bad guys usually have a few allies, but there's nothin better than a fight between our main hero and the main villain. Please post a vid of your favorite boss battle or describe it to us if there is no video of it.

Comments

• Sephiroth from FF7. Pain in the ass but totally worth the fight.

Also fun to fight him in Kingdom Hearts
  • Geeze, I still haven't beaten him in Kingdom Hearts. But, I'd have to say going against Ansem in Kingdom Hearts was the best.
  • Kingdom Hearts, i've beaten those game's so many times! I wish they'd release KH3 already!
  • I do and at the same time I don't because I only have a PS2 to play the games on. I just watch game play on youtube so I still can understand the story. I hate not having any "upgrades" for gaming platforms
  • Which battle between Casey and Dai-Shi is better? Vid 1 or Vid 2? I apologize for the freezing in vid 2. That's the way I found it. It's the only vid of that fight I could find If anyone has a better vid of the fight, please put it up. Here is the URL for the episode if that's better: http://gorillavid.in/vid/1q9dqgn7aadi