New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Theme Song

Comments

• Was that the first theme that didn't use it?
  • im gonna have to check that now, give me a few minutes
  • I think it is. I just haven't listened to them all in a while. The Mystic Force rapping theme was stupid
  • I just check, and Dino thunder was the first one without the word Go!
  • No one can deny the awesomeness that was Ron Wassermans original MMPR theme. It was one of the things that really helped me get hooked on the series. I still have the original cassette tape that has the extended version on it. They even made a reincarnation of it for Samurai. Let's just hope we don't hear anything else like the Operation Overdrive theme, though.
  • I love the original, Zeo, Turbo, and In Space themes
  • I used to really hate the Zeo theme song. lol it was one of my favorite seasons but i hated the theme. But after a while, it grew on me
  • i like GO GREEN RANGER, WHITE RANGER TIGER POWER, ZEO THEME, GOLD RANGER THEME, POWER RANGERS IN SPACE THEME, POWER RANGERS LOST GALXEY THEME, POWER RANGERS LIGHTSPEED RESCUE THEME, POWER RANGERS WILD FORCE THEME,
    POWER RANGERS NINJA STORM, POWER RANGERS DINO THUNDER,POWER RANGERS SAMURAI THEME
  • In space is my favourite... but anything by the Mighty RAW is awesome.
  • In space is my favourite... but anything by the Mighty RAW is awesome.
    I think it's my top one as well. I'm actually in the process of trying to get the rights to include a cover of the In Space theme on my band's latest release haha
  • oooo your in a band... what the name???
  • edited December 2011
    Not sure if the style will appeal to anyone here but it's a thrash metal band called Lethal Energy. Have only released demos up to this point but a full length is in the works and I'm really wanting to include that cover haha
  • Thrash metal... hmm well I like heavy and death metal so I guess I could give you guys a go
  • I like MMPR, Zeo, In Space, Lost Galaxy, Dino Thunder, and Samurai even though it's a revamped MMPR. :/ Used to sing MMPR everyday at school, and sometimes I'd sing Lost Galaxy and Dino Thunder while I'm at work.