New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Any Rangers You Don't Like?

Comments

• No, he doesn't really have a soft voice. But I mean, its like I said on another forum, the acting seems bad because this is their first job, their directed to act this way, and because of the way the lines are written
    I disagree with it having to do with being their first job. But the second part is completely true. They are supposed to talk very slow and clear, so children are able to understand. As children, we don't really notice it, but as you get older, it's totally noticeable.
    No, I mean, in general, their acting is pretty bad as it is with any actor who's first starting out. But, yeah I never really noticed how cheesy the lines in the shows were until I got older, i have to agree with you on that
  • thats true, they really play it down for the kids so that they can understand.
  • Yeah, and it obviously worked with how well i liked the show. But, like I said earlier, I feel more like their acting in Origins was so much better than their acting in The Team Unites and so on. Actually Alex's and Ricardo's acting was awesome at the end of Broken Dreams
  • I didn't like Max from Wild Force... mostly because I connect him with Vincent from Passions, since they were played by the same person.
  • edited November 2011
    I didn't like Max from Wild Force because to me, he just didn't seem to fit the role as a Power Ranger. I don't really have that good of an explanation, but that's just how I feel. He bugged me.

I also didn't like Kesley in Lightspeed Rescue. There was something about her peppy attitude that just annoyed me. It's kind of like when you're tired and grumpy in the morning and someone's happy and smiley all the time and it bugs you. I feel like that whenever I see or hear her talk.
  • i hate, absolutely hate Theo.
  • I absolutely can not can't any of the Samurai Rangers. Though the one I can't stand the most is Kevin.
  • edited November 2011
    theo. he thought he was the best at anything but he actually sucked at everything. how he got lily is beyond me.

update-
    i hate, absolutely hate Theo.
    just saw this after i posted. score one for gokaigreen. althought i cant stand the actual gokaiger, too weird. no offense to the gokaigreen here, i'm not talking about you. just don-chan.
  • I never liked Justin much, even when I was younger.
  • I never liked Justin much, even when I was younger.
    Neither did I. He really got on my nerves
  • either justin or Mack cause the both got my nerves - boukger was better then overdrive cause it made better sense
  • Kevin from Samurai. I'm not sure if it's because of my bias against his acting, or whatever else. But, he just bugs me. He's more of a stick in the mud than Jungle Fury's Theo. But, at least Theo would learn to accept someone one day and not go back on it the next. "Sorry, Antonio. I liked you yesterday when you were instrumental in defeating that nighlok. But, now you're just a wannabe, so please go away." Did anybody else get that vibe in the beginning of The Blue and the Gold?
  • You're not the only one, trust me. I have no problem saying that I have a bias against Najee's acting for Kevin. I still don't know if he CHOSE to deliver his lines that way or if he was DIRECTED to, but either way, it's a bad choice. It just doesn't sound natural. But, I do agree that he does flip flop with his acceptance of Antonio. I hope we see an episode's story line around Kevin that helps change his personality a teeny, tiny, bit that continues on in other eps
  • I hated Kat because she seemed to be the only character that would never stand up and fight. Justin because just WTF. The whole cast of Mystic force especially the red one. Billy when he lost his powers because I felt he was only there because they couldn't find a way to write him off. But as a ranger I loved billy. From Dino Thunder I didn't really care for the yellow ranger she always seemed so moody, and the red ranger was kind of douchy in his own way.
  • kevin because he is sooooo meh with no real character