New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Big Bad Beetleborgs

edited March 2012 in General Discussion
So seen how there are a lot of discussions on Power Rangers. Lets talk about another Saban brand show. The Big Bad Beetleborgs. whats everyones opinions? I my self liked the show and still like it as much as i like power rangers.

Comments

• edited June 2012
    Yes Yes! That show was just what every super-hero-lovin kids needed. Here's a little music video to go with the discussion. In case your wondering, the music video is found on a released tape of the BEETLEBORGS fight with SHADOWBORG and the addition of the WHITE BLASTER BEETLEBORG. I wonder how the cast is doing these days. Here's another version of the music video Here are a couple of vids as tribute to them.
  • First Jo was WAAAAAYYYYY better than the second Jo
  • I think after i finish rewatching Power Rangers. im going to rewatch Beetleborgs :)
  • A most excellent idea. Y not download it and burn it to discs so you can watch it at home without a computer?
  • i have them on netflix, i watch netflix stuff on my Ps3. :)
  • @Dubby. That's cool
  • what do you guys think of the beetle binders and their morphs? i think its pretty cool
  • They were called "Beetle Bonders", and yes they are cool. I think every hero-lover would love to have the Bonder so they can change from humans in bad-guy-beating-cyborg-superheroes.
  • Eh. Compared to all the seasons of PR, when I watched Beetleborgs, I thought their "morph" was really simple
  • I thought it was ok.
  • the whole Beetleborg show was simple. Nothing too dramatic like Power Ranger, no shocking surprises. It felt like the super-hero ways of the old days. Never losing, never giving up. The whole show was the way every kid would think of the super-hero world
  • I really liked this show when i was a kid. It was one of my favorites next to obviously power rangers and pokemon lol
  • PR Thunder, the first Youtube video is down.

Multiple requests here for Beetleborgs to be reuploaded: http://www.rangercrew.com/forum/showthread.php?19671-Big-Bad-Beetleborgs-HQ/page6

The PRP links are Megaupload and therefore dead. SirStack's uploads in the above link were also Megaupload hence the reupload requests. He deleted his copies because it's on Netflix. Anyone care to reupload the series?
  • @Digifiend. if you put @ before typing my name (like I did with your name) it will notify me that you mentioned me, then I can get back to you sooner. And thanks for notifying me about the video.
  • For those of you who still love Beetleborgs, you might wanna check out this discussion http://www.powerrangerplanet.org/forum/discussion/362#Item_1