New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Megazord?

2»

Comments

• edited February 2012
    Dragonzord and Thunder Megazord for me
  • Dragonzord and Thunder Megazord for me
    those are good choices. but for me i didnt really like the thunder megazord that much.
  • My favorite megazords would be either all of the mystic force megazords apart from the solar streak megazord, the Isis megazord from Wildforce, or the Jungle Pride megazord from Jungle Fury.
  • I liked the mega-voyager and The Astro-Delta megazord!
  • the megazords ilove are when all the zords combine to one epic megazord everyseason all of them i like
  • those are called ultra zords... lol
  • speaking of ultrazords, how did they make the ninja and shogun ultrazords with titanus? wasnt titanus destroyed in season 1 or 2?...my favorite would have to be the dragonzord by far
  • Not to my knowledge, none of the zords from season 1 where really destroyed. The last of their power was transferred to make the Thunder zords.
  • ok i couldnt remember
  • @Dubby is correct. While Rita destroyed the zords at least once, Zordon brought them back. Additionally even though Zedd attempted to destroy the zords, he only went after the Dinozords. He didn't even try to destroy the Dragonzord despite it being active. He didn't get a shot at destroying Titanus because it wasn't active.
  • Dragonzord and the Ultrazord are my top two. If we include Super Sentai robots then I must say GokaiOh at number three.
  • The ShogunFalconMegazord was also an excellent megazord for MMPR. I liked the Animus version of the Wild Force Megazord and the Astro Delta Megazord better than any of the megazords in the entire series.
  • Another one is the original Power Ranger megazord, but not when it's in fighting form, when they are just combined into the rolling tank. Thing looks pretty beast and has some decent fire power on it.
  • edited October 2012
    I agree that the original MMPR Megazord in tank mode had some decent firepower, but Animus could demolish the MMPR Megazord regardless of what mode the MMPR Megazord is in.