New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Well, Saban Is At It Again..

Comments

• Nope, those are fine. Saban is just interested in taking off full episodes.

@vgiannell5 Power Ranger is Saban's property, not PRP. And how can we sue them? Err, I want to sue Saban because he is taking he is taking down copies of his product that I posted up. Use your brain.
  • edited June 2012
    Taking down full episode is not cool. Saban must be informed that taking them down is causing more harm to us than good. He must stop this if he doesn't want to be criticized by fans who wanted to watch them online.
  • Then get netflix, it is simple as that.
  • I don't have enough money for that.
  • Nope, those are fine. Saban is just interested in taking off full episodes.

@vgiannell5 Power Ranger is Saban's property, not PRP. And how can we sue them? Err, I want to sue Saban because he is taking he is taking down copies of his product that I posted up. Use your brain.
    so if I post a vid using clips from vr troopers and bioman and prlg on youtube how long would that last?

• You're looking at forever.

@vgiannell5 Then what are you complaining about? Nothing in life is free
  • saban needs to get there head out of their rears. they should leave the episodes alone bc its ppl who watch the episodes that get them their money
  • not gonna happen...
  • Hey prp here is a suggestion about an idea for the episodes what about waiting for the hype surrounding the dvds to die down before re uploading your ep.s (ex. the dvds come out in august repost the episodes in oct/nov)
  • Or u can ask me. I know a couple of sites with links tht still work
  • The problem isn't finding links/uploading them myself. The problem is the site itself. It's been around for almost 8 years, Saban fully knows about it. Therefore, everytime I put something up, they get it taken down. The only alternative it hiding the links in the forum. But if I do that, there's no need for the actual site, sadly.
  • I don't think so. This site seems to have more than one use. This site is a Facebook for Power Rangers fans
  • Why not give it a new name, server and stuff?
  • That analogy doesn't make sense to me. at all
  • Right now, there's only a couple of options. I wait until the dvd's are released, and by then, Saban will have cooled down and let the site be. Or, I just scrap the whole site, and leave it as a forum. I could also turn the main site into a database, but that would take a while.