New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

SPD question.

edited September 2012 in General Discussion
Just wondering what are peoples opinions on who Sky's father was, it's said he was a former red ranger and is seen wearing the time force uniform and Sky has his helmet.

was his father Wes or maybe Wes son who replaced him as red ranger which would make Wes, Sky's granddad?

Comments

• edited September 2012
    The best answer is that Sky's Dad is no one that important, no one that we would know previously or in the future. They were just using the Time Force costume to avoid making a new suit. They used the Megaranger/Space helmets for the A-Squad, doesn't mean S.P.D. has anything to do with In Space or Time Force.
  • Since SPD took place a short time in the future (2025 according to Wikipedia) while the Time Force came from 3000, it is possible that Wes could be related to Sky somehow. Or his morpher was used to develop new power ranger powers and Sky's father was one of those.
  • @MattEmily, yeah but that's just boring obviously your right but as @Dekablue put it, the fan theories are better than the boring actual reasons.
  • @Ranger91 So? Answers don't have to be exciting.
  • It's not really possible for Wesley Collins to be Sky Tate's father, considering they both have different last names, and we saw his father unmorphed and he looked nothing like wes. so it's pretty obvious that he was just some random dude wearing gear that looked like time force gear.
  • It's not really possible for Wesley Collins to be Sky Tate's father, considering they both have different last names, and we saw his father unmorphed and he looked nothing like wes. so it's pretty obvious that he was just some random dude wearing gear that looked like time force gear.
    firstly Sky could have taken his mothers name or Tate isn't his real surname.

it could be Wes years older or like i said maybe Wes Grandson?

• @Ranger91 While you're right with the naming thing, I doubt any Power Rangers company would be foolish enough to do something like that with a previous Ranger.
  • yeah, but according to the story Sky's Dad and Mom where still together, and his Dad was his Hero. So why wouldn't Sky take his dad's name if his dad truly was Wesley Collins?
  • @Dubby I never heard anything about Sky's Mom but you have a very good point with the Dad comment.
  • Well assuming the lady who was with Sky when he ran off to save the world was Sky's mom. that's my guessing that they were still together...