New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

What's Your Favourite Team-Up?

edited December 2011 in General Discussion
So I was wondering what was everyones favourite ranger team up. Mines probably space/lost galaxy or time force/wild force

Comments

• dino thunder NinjaStorm
  • Space/Lost Galaxy and Alien Rangers/Zeo
    Time Force/Wild Force is really good too though!
  • Space/Lost Galaxy and SPD/Dino Thunder
  • Do just a couple of rangers count? If so, my favorite is probably Jason and Kim coming back in the Turbo movie, totally awesome.
  • I deff agree with that statement
  • Time Force/ Wild Force... It was a nice way too tie-up Ransik's story, and explain how he gor his powers...
  • Do just a couple of rangers count? If so, my favorite is probably Jason and Kim coming back in the Turbo movie, totally awesome.
    Yh that counts, and I would agree witth you
  • l liked dino thunder / NinjaStorm + Time Force/Wild Force
  • Loved the Ranger fight in Dino Thunder/Ninja Storn
  • edited December 2011
    Loved the Ranger fight in Dino Thunder/Ninja Storn
    Yh yhat was a good fight.
  • Jason and Kim in Turbo
    Time Force/Wild Force
    Forever Red
    Adam in Space
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with you Alisha! I also like the Forever Red episode! I also liked the Ninja Storm/ Dino Thunder team up! That was cool!
  • I like the part where the Ninja Storm Rangers and and the Dino Thunder Rangers fought each other. After that, i just felt like the team up was not needed and they were just rushing to get a big fight scene in there and to finish the episode
  • I like the part where the Ninja Storm Rangers and and the Dino Thunder Rangers fought each other. After that, i just felt like the team up was not needed and they were just rushing to get a big fight scene in there and to finish the episode
    Yh I felt that too, the fight between the two teams was soo much better than the team up fight at the end

• In Space/Lost Galaxy is great. Time Force/Wild Force is also a really great team up. and of course Forever Red is fantastic.