New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Samurai/Super Samurai (Power Rangers or Not?)

2»

Comments

• I just finished watching PRSS episode 13 (The Master Returns) and I have to say that I think the Ranger spirit is finally returning to the show. Things are more dangerous now than ever. Master Xandred finally shows that he is boss, he has returned, Dayu has rejoined Xandred, and the Sanzu River is getting higher than ever, and now, with Xandred so dried up, Serrator's plan is revealed: Conquer Earth and the Netherworld. I knew Serrator was just another Deviot-type being. He's in for trouble when Xandred finally returns from the depths of the Sanzu River.
    You forgot the part about Jayden getting hurt badly and Kevin going Shogun Mode.
  • edited May 2012
    Those two parts weren't all that important or defining moments to me so I understand why he could've possibly left it out.
  • I like Samurai and all, but it doesn't have that same vibe that Time Force, Mighty Morphin, Lost Galaxy, or In Space had. It just doesn't feel like they really care to much about it anymore.
  • um there was a toy version of the red ranger's power-up mode right?
  • edited May 2012
    Saban doesn't care about the "true Power Ranger spirit" He's a BUSINESSMAN! He just wants a way to make money! What better way to do that than have a 30 minute toy commercial with a crappy storyline? All he cares about is toy sales.
    You can have a basically 30 minute toy commercial with good story lines a few shows did it years back don't know why they don't realise that.
  • I just don't get something. Saban did so well from MMPR to PRTF, so why is it that he is not doing so well with Power Rangers Samurai and Super Samura? Why is he using so much Sentai footage? Why can't he do something original besides turning one Japanese season into 2 American seasons?
  • Since Power Rangers Super Samurai is not gonna be here for a while I decided to bring this discussion back. Last time on Power Rangers Super Samurai: Octoroo discovers that Serrator is a deceiving mastermind, Dayu discovers Serrators lies, the Rangers finally go sword to sword with Master Xandred himself, Jayden gets badly wounded during the fight with Xandred, Dayu gets her harmonium back and rejoins Xandred's forces Xandred dries out so much that he is forced to rest in the Sanzu River for what could be a long time, Serrator reveals that he wants to rule the Netherworld and Earth. What do we think of PRS/PRSS at this time?
  • Are there any thoughts on PRS/PRSS?
  • edited September 2012
    I wanna hear the thoughts of you Power Rangers fans. PRS/PRSS has got the the costumes, the villains, the zords, but even though the show has been on for 2 years, it still doesn't feel like Power Rangers. I need to hear what other fans of the show think
  • I haven't been following it, so don't have an opinion on it. Most of what I've been hearing is negative though.
  • It true that PRS/PRSS has been disappointing so far with many factors that contribute to this which I could list easily, but personally I can't wait to see what the last few episodes has to offer us. With Serrator's devious plan as well as how long will Master Xandred stay in the Sanzu River, there are so many plot and questions that i can't wait to see our questions being answered and hopefully an epic final battle.
  • Yes @Yanman10. We can only hope