New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Megaforce: Official Discussion

Comments

• Well if they bring back all the past Rangers, then it makes sense to either stick with the villains from this year or make it interesting by bringing back all of the past villains to fight the Rangers
  • @PRThunder Very true. Another interesting thought I had. What if the villains in MegaForce had some sort of relation to previous villains? I mean Gokaiger does have villains that are related to their Hurricanger versions of Vexacus and Shimazu.
  • Or better yet, Vexacus and Shimazu escape from the Abyss of Evil to cause trouble like Lothor did.
  • @PRThunder indeed but I'd rather they use the relative angle since I don't see the writers actually looking back to see how Shimazu and Vexacus were... as is evident with RPM Ranger Red, they didn't do their homework on him at all.
  • @MattEmily that is very true. RPM Ranger Red was not the same in Clash of the Red Ranger although part of the blame is that Eka Darville was not available at the time. But, of the writers can actually harness the personalities of previous villains, then PRM will turn out to be an epic season(s).
  • @Yanman10 Actually that's a matter of debate. I still believe that was Eka voicing Scott, he just couldn't film on-camera.

And indeed, MegaForce could turn out great if they can do that with any returning characters.
  • @MattEmily I agree with you. With that kind of capability, they could bring back many past Rangers. Maybe even all of them
  • I hope that PRM will come with a vengeful villain (vengeful villains are one of my favorites) Zeltrax was a great, vengeful villain. They should have someone from one of the Ranger's past return to try to destroy them. I mean someone who had a close relationship with a Ranger (Zeltrax didn't have a close relationship with Tommy, he just competed for the job Tommy wanted, but didn't get it). It would make things more interesting. Here's a video that would make a great scene where a Ranger's old friend returns with power to take revenge on him/her
  • I hope that PRM will come with a vengeful villain (vengeful villains are one of my favorites) Zeltrax was a great, vengeful villain. They should have someone from one of the Ranger's past return to try to destroy them. I mean someone who had a close relationship with a Ranger
    You have a point but I'd want them to be careful with that. I wouldn't want it to be anyone that was definitely seen as being hit by the Z-Wave.

so I'm not sure who you would use. Darkonda only had a history with Andros and Karone.
    You could go with Goldar, Scorpina, Master Vile or even Lokar. Definitely not Rito since his voice actor is dead.

Monsters on the other hand are technically a different story... depending on who their leader was. Divatox and Astronema's monsters never came back. Finster could always create his own monsters over and over again but I suppose that depends on what happened with the evil lairs. we know the Dark Fortress remained even after the Z-Wave went through so we can assume Zedd's palace remained as well since it was originally a palace that was meant for good.
  • @MattEmily I didn't mean bring an old vengeful foe back. I meant the new season should bring forth a new vengeful villain
  • @PRThunder ah yeah, I do like those as well as the mean traitorous ones like Darkonda and Vexacus.
  • edited November 2012
    @MattEmily do not forget about Deviot. I would've loved to see him destroy Trakeena and get the powers of the cocoon, but the producers decided to do it the other way.
    Speaking of Deviot, anyone remember how he used the Galaxy Book to trap the Rangers and Terra Venture in the Lost Galaxy? That place had something of a villain. I wanna see more villains come from the Lost Galaxy.
  • "For centuries, the earth has been protected by a supernatural guardian being named Gosei and his robotic aide, Tensou. When the evil Warstar aliens begin their massive invasion, Gosei calls upon five teenagers to form the Power Rangers Megaforce! When the teens morph into Power Rangers, they gain superhuman strength, agility, and mastery over martial arts. With the aid of special Power Cards, the teens are able to control the earth’s elements to use in their defense, from crushing rock slides to powerful floods. With their newfound abilities, the Power Rangers Megaforce will prove that, Earth’s defenders never surrender!”

from morphin legacy's fb page...

hmm so who is this Gosei and why didn't Zordon or Ninjor know of him?
  • Maybe they thought he was a myth.
  • Or maybe they didn't need Gosei at the time. BTW if this is the plot for PRM season 1, then what is the plot for PRM season 2?