New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Cute and Romance Power Rangers Couple

2»

Comments

• edited January 2013
    Technically plenty of Flynn's inventions worked, like that device that cleans cars
  • yeah thats true. but thats just the way i saw it, guess we all have our own opinions lol
  • edited April 2013
    With the information regarding romance in Power Rangers Megaforce, I thought I'd go through the list of Power Ranger romances we've had over the years.

Tommy and Kimberly
    Tommy and Katherine
    Billy and Cestria
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic" />
    Cassie and Phantom Ranger
    Andros and Ashley
    Chad and Marina
    Joel and Angela Fairweather
    Wes and Jen
    Merrick and Princess Shayla
    Tori and Blake
    Kira and Trent
    Nick and Madison
    Udonna and Leanbow
    Tyzonn and Vella
    Theo and Lily
    Summer and Dillon
    Ziggy and Dr K
    Mike and Emily

Hope your sense of smell works Power Ranger fans...cause we might find the smell of romance in the air in Power Rangers Megaforce.
  • edited February 2013
    In Power Rangers Megaforce, we find that Jake (Black Ranger) has a huge crush on Gia (Yellow Ranger). Will Jake manage to make the "Ranger girl of his dreams" fall for him?

And will Troy (Red Ranger) and Emma (Pink Ranger) fall in love?
  • Red and Pink look close in Megaforce, because they were close in Goseiger.
  • edited February 2013
    @Ley I'm hoping that this season, we'll get 2 Ranger couples. I wanna see a "Jake-Gia" and a "Troy-Emma" relationship. It would be awesome.

Page 1 in this discussion has a recap of Romantic couples from MMPR-PRS/PRSS

Here's something I posted before:

In Power Rangers Megaforce, we find that Jake (Black Ranger) has a huge crush on Gia (Yellow Ranger). Will Jake manage to make the "Ranger girl of his dreams" fall for him?

• @Ley I'm hoping that this season, we'll get 2 Ranger couples. I wanna see a "Jake-Gia" and a "Troy-Emma" relationship. It would be awesome.

Page 1 in this discussion has a recap of Romantic couples from MMPR-PRS/PRSS

Here's something I posted before:

Even if Jake and Gia fall in love, I doubt Troy and Emma will too.

I might wonder if Noah will find a girlfriend of his own.
  • @ vgiannell5 This season will be a bit original, so we might have a double dose of romance. We'll see what happens. Like I said "I wanna see a "Jake-Gia" and a "Troy-Emma" relationship" Time will tell us who will be together and who won't be.
  • I WOULD LOVE TO SEE TROY N EMMA HAVIN A ROMANCE IT WILL BE SO CUTE!! IM PRETTY SURE IT WILL START LATER DOWN THE SEASON:))
  • edited February 2013
    @iFresh I've started a discussion for fans who want a Troy-Emma romance. It's called "Power Rangers Megaforce: Red and Pink Romantic couple?"
  • IN the episode Going Viral the romance between Troy and Emma is starting to blossom if you pay close attention theres some scenes where they just stare at each other. like when Troy reach to emma hands n just stare at each other.. n whrere is this topig? PRThunder?
  • Here is the link to the new discussion for PRM fans that want to see Troy and Emma become a romantic couple. As I said before, it's called "Power Rangers Megaforce: Red and Pink Romantic couple?"
    http://www.powerrangerplanet.org/forum/discussion/comment/9459#Comment_9459