New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Megaforce: Official Discussion

Comments

• edited March 2013
    I have the pik save in my computer but I don't knw how to post it here do u knw how I wanna show it to you guys does somebody knw how??
  • have you seen the picture of Casey and Gia
  • edited March 2013
    when does power rangers megaforce air in the uk
  • edited March 2013
    power rangers super megaforce has started filming
  • Power Ranger fans. I have found juicy info about the 6th Ranger (Robo Knight is not the 6th Ranger) Here are the details on the 6th Megaforce Ranger. These are not my words. They are taken from the site I found the info on.

"One of my sources has confirmed that Cameron Jebo will be playing the role of the Silver Ranger in Power Rangers Super Megaforce. I am waiting for confirmation from my other sources. Cameron was one of the final candidates for the Red Ranger role.
    There is no confirmation on whether the Silver Ranger will be Gokai Silver or an original Silver Ranger. Based on the usage of Gokaiger footage, we will most likely see Gokai Silver. The Casting Side used Zador as the current placeholder name"

Read more: http://blog.samuraicast.com/silver-ranger-in-power-rangers-super-megaforce/#ixzz2OIQQT9e9
  • edited March 2013
    Indeed it is. For those of you who didn't see the post before @zeorangerboy 's, here's what is was.
    Power Ranger fans. I have found juicy info about the 6th Ranger (Robo Knight is not the 6th Ranger) Here are the details on the 6th Megaforce Ranger. These are not my words. They are taken from the site I found the info on.

"One of my sources has confirmed that Cameron Jebo will be playing the role of the Silver Ranger in Power Rangers Super Megaforce. I am waiting for confirmation from my other sources. Cameron was one of the final candidates for the Red Ranger role.
    There is no confirmation on whether the Silver Ranger will be Gokai Silver or an original Silver Ranger. Based on the usage of Gokaiger footage, we will most likely see Gokai Silver. The Casting Side used Zador as the current placeholder name"

Read more: http://blog.samuraicast.com/silver-ranger-in-power-rangers-super-megaforce/#ixzz2OIQQT9e9
  • edited March 2013

Power Rangers Super Megaforce Filming More Pictures Coming Soon Thanks to Megaforce Cast for the photos
  • Found more filming pictures these ones feature black wild force ranger and gokai green boots enjoy

Hope You Like
  • Here are my last lot of filming pictures for now last one the best

and there you go what do you think of all of these pictures are you looking forward to power rangers super megaforce looking for more pictures but i hope you enjoyed these see you soon
  • @zeorangerboy all I see is black and white images of the Red Samurai Ranger
  • LATEST INFO!! GAKAIGER ARE GOING TO BE USE IN SUPER MEGAFORCE!
    the gokaiger suits is going to be use as a power up mode (Super Mode of the season) to morph to past rangers. Goseiger suits is still going to be the primary suits

"The Gokaiger Suits will be used as a power up in Power Rangers Super Megaforce. The teenagers will use the Gosei Morpher to transform into the Megaforce Power Rangers (Gosei Suits). The Rangers will have the ability to transform to the Gokaiger Suits, which will act as the “Super Mode” (not confirmed name). This mode will allow the Rangers to transform into the Past Rangers form to match the Gokaiger footage. The Black Ranger will upgrade to Green Gokai Suit."

• edited May 2013
    "The Gokaiger Suits will be used as a power up in Power Rangers Super Megaforce. The teenagers will use the Gosei Morpher to transform into the Megaforce Power Rangers (Gosei Suits). The Rangers will have the ability to transform to the Gokaiger Suits, which will act as the “Super Mode” (not confirmed name). This mode will allow the Rangers to transform into the Past Rangers form to match the Gokaiger footage. The Black Ranger will upgrade to Green Gokai Suit.
    The Gokaiger Suits will be used as a power up in Power Rangers Super Megaforce? Black Ranger's SuperMode is Green? That is stupid. They should just use the Gokaiger suits as Power Rangers from an alternate universe or as evil Power Rangers.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic" />
  • they can call the super mode "Super Gokai Mode" n for the first time ever they will have a super mode megazord "Super Gokai Megazord!" hope they have a new base original
  • edited March 2013
    I wonder how they're gonna pull it off. The Pirate suits don't even go well with the Megaforce Rangers. They should make Power Rangers Super Megaforce way more original, then they wouldn't have to use so much Sentai Footage and they could make the Gokaigers as separate Rangers. If the Gokaigers are as good as people say then they should be made as new entities, not just an upgrade.