New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Megaforce: Official Discussion

Comments

• That us very true as we still need to see the destruction of Malkor, Bigs and Bluefur as well as the introduction of metal alice and the cyborgs. So a lot to go through which means that I really doubt they will make Creepox return as @MattEmily said.

Btw does anyone know when does Megaforce come back as it wasn't on last weekend?
  • edited April 2013
    We still need to see the destruction of Malkor, Bigs and Bluefur as well as the introduction of metal alice and the cyborgs.

Btw does anyone know when does Megaforce come back as it wasn't on last weekend?
    @Yanman10 you forgot about Vrak. The Rangers have destroyed Creepox. Now they need to destroy Malkor, Vrak, Bigs, Blue Fur, and the soon-to-be-coming Machines led by Metal Alice.
    I wonder if they'll keep Vrak around for Super Megaforce. I'd hate to see him be destroyed as a cyborg. I'd like to see him step up to evil leader (right now he is evil helper) and try to conquer the world himself, like his Japanese counterpart. And then return in Super Megaforce to keep trying.

As for when Megaforce will come back...I don't know. I will let everyone know when the info comes out.
    In the meantime can I interest anyone in watching the episodes through my Episode Page called "Power Rangers Megaforce (Viewable Episodes)" ?
    Here's the link to it
    http://www.powerrangerplanet.org/forum/discussion/530/power-rangers-megaforce-viewable-episodes#Item_21
  • @PRThunder when I watched the Super Sentai Great War Gokaiger v Goseiger, Vrak's sentai counterpart Brajira was revived with other villains along from previous series. And he was in his final form as well so I assume that we will see him again and that we will see his final form. I notice that Vrak in Megaforce seems to be the one who finds allies and help them but may have his own motif to going to such lengths and joining these numerous allies.
  • @Yanman10 Nope, no info on when the next new Megaforce episode airs. Looks like it won't be for awhile though since the official Power Rangers twitter has been reporting that it won't be back until later in the year.
  • @MattEmily okay thank you. Well I guess we can expect it to be back around the summer time.
  • if im not mistaken vrak had a angel form in goseiger iwounder if they going to show vrak angel form since megaforce has nothin to do with angels like goseiger..
  • new topic i hope they make the new movie that thr planiin to make (3rd Movie) n hope is megaforce! maybe for the great war??... i hope they put money and they make another new mmpr the movie Power Rangers Super Megaforce The Movie and make it epic like mmpr movie mayb n relaese it on theters...:) they should is the annyversary! n it would be great to start the year before super megaforce premieres with the movie!!
  • Gokai Silver will be the sixth ranger in power rangers super megaforce here is the link to the proof
    http://blog.samuraicast.com/power-rangers-super-megaforce-filming/
  • edited May 2013
    Hold on a second. What about Robo Knight? He's a robot instilled with the qualities of a knight, but he's been referred to as the "6th Ranger" (Gia said it in the episode "Robo Knight"). Isn't he the 6th Ranger? If he is, then Silver Ranger would be the 7th.
    Anyone with their opinion on what Robo Knight is can leave a comment in the discussion called "Robo Knight: robot Power Ranger or NOT?"
    Here's the link to the discussion
    http://www.powerrangerplanet.org/forum/discussion/559/robo-knight-robot-power-ranger-or-not#Item_4
  • According to a source on facebook, we will be seeing the Samurai Rangers in Power Rangers Super Megaforce.
  • According to a source on facebook, we will be seeing the Samurai Rangers in Power Rangers Super Megaforce.
    Cool. Maybe Octoroo will come back too. With Master Xandred, Serrator, Dayu, and Deker gone, he's the only Nighlok left alive. Maybe another Nighlok that looks similar to Master Xandred will appear too.
  • edited May 2013
    Also according to the same source, we won't see Rocky in Power Rangers Super Megaforce at all.
  • @zeoranger5 can I have the link to this source?
  • @PRThunder I would provide a link to the source, but the source is part of a closed group on facebook and only members of the group can view the information.
  • edited May 2013
    @iFresh @Yanman10 I think we will see Vrak in that "Angel form/Final form" in Megaforce. We see that form in the opening theme sequence and now it's on the new Megaforce Hot Wheels (Vrak car) toys. Check out the picture in the link
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-RuoEl6Xj6oI/UXm3KGZB5sI/AAAAAAAC4Io/F7-HoJLCxsI/s1600/51o9qdSwZHL._SX342_.jpg