New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Who Is Your Favorite Ranger Of All Time?

1235»

Comments

• edited December 2011
    Just watched Always a Chance and Once a Ranger again. I love Adam, but I think people jump on the Adam bandwagon just for those two episodes. I mean, he was great throughout and seeing his martial arts on screen (being different from the other rangers) was awesome
  • My favorite ranger Tommy when he was Green ranger, because he was awesome as a bad guy, had the coolest looking Zord, could pilot his zord without being inside it, and used a Hadouken when he was evil. Well not exactly a hadouken but close enough. Still I thought it was sad when he lost his powers the first time, the second time was just dragged out. When he became the white ranger though I didn't like him as much, I loved Jason though. But after Tommy my favorite ranger of all time is probably...Adam and Jason as a tie. Because Adam was funny in the movie and Jason was the best Red Ranger ever.
  • Tommy, Kim, KAT, Adam, Justin, Cassie, Andros, Zhane, Leo, Kendrix, Karon, Vida, Nick, Chip, Dana, Wes, Cole, Jayden, Antonio, Hunter, Cam, Dustin, Shane, and Mia! Go Mia!!!!
  • all of the dino thunder & rpm & nina storm rangers/cast + emily antonio mia
  • TOMMY OLIVER is my favorite. He has been the bravest, smartest, and most dedicated ranger. He even continued Zordon's mission to save the universe after Zordon was destroyed. He is truly unique. The guys who made Power Rangers really gave Tommy a great personality. At least he will be married to Katherine (Kimberly's replacement) and have a kid who will become a Power Ranger. I hope to see his kid in action one day.
  • TOMMY!!!!!!! or kendrix i grew up with her :)
  • MMPR Green, Tommy
  • Tommy, Wes, Jen, Kimberly, Adam, Leo, Carter, Blake & Hunter.
  • I'm actually surprised that you said, Carter, Dubby. Not a lot of people in the PR fandom really like Lightspeed Rescue. I think he's one of the better Red Rangers
  • I had a lot of memories from Lightspeed rescue with my cousin, it's nice to keep memories like that around and Carter was always my favorite Lightspeed ranger.
  • Oh yeah, I understand that. Out of the Samurai cast, mine would have to be Mike and Jayden. That's mainly only because out of everybody, I feel like Alex and Hector deliver their lines the best, and I like their story lines (what little ones they actually put in the show).
  • agreed