New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Robo Knight: robot Power Ranger or NOT?

Comments

• edited July 2013
    They do have the word "Ranger" in Phantom Ranger so he clearly was a Power Ranger. Let's see.
    List of heroes that were considered Power Rangers: Magna Defender, Solaris Knight, Wolf Warrior.
    List of heroes that were not considered Power Rangers: Ninjor, Blue Centurion, Sentinal Knight, Jarod (had Lion Armor), Camille (after turning good, had Chameleon Armor)
    Why does some of these guys get mixed up? And what does this mean for Robo Knight?
  • Not sure... that is true but again, anything can happen with Saban.
  • @PRThunder How can you list Solaris as both but only list Magna Defender and Wolf Warrior as ones that are considered Rangers? Personally I'd consider all 3 of those plus Lion Warrior (Jarrod's Armored Form) and Chameleon Warrior (Camille's Armored Form) as Rangers but Jungle Fury never referred to them as anything that special in terms of being a Ranger power. And in the question of things being mixed up, who knows. Personally I just think it's a matter of one's own personal opinion.

There are those people who will swear up and down that no matter what, Magna Defender is not a Ranger.

However there are those people like me for example who will swear up and down that Magna Defender is a Ranger. I think the main issue there is because the original Magna Defender was just a being, his suit was his body but I still firmly believe that regardless of that, Magna Defender is a Ranger as long as a human has the powers which as we saw, Mike did receive the powers.
  • edited July 2013
    @MattEmily my bad. I meant to type Sentinal Knight in the "Not Rangers" list. I'll edit that.
    And you do have a few good points
  • @PRThunder Cool, I do agree with Sentinel Knight not being a Ranger.
  • He was more of a mentor like Zordon than anything else.
  • edited July 2013
    The only difference is that Sentinal Knight was given the chance to kick bad-guy butt. Zordon was only freed from the Time-Warp and continued to be held in a giant tube. I wish we could have seen Zordon fight. He did battle Rita Repulsa before she trapped him, but we never got to see his moves.
    Anyway, with so many people saying that someone is or is not a Power Rangers makes it way harder to tell the difference. My head is hurting from trying to figure it all out
  • True. It does make my head a spin around...
  • @PRThunder Not entirely true. Zordon did return to the Power Chamber for the "Passing the Torch" ceremony and he wasn't in a tube then.
  • I remember that! But he was just a head still.
  • And what Robo Knight is is still undecided. Some say robot ally and some say robot Ranger. I hate when we can't seem to put some heroes from Power Rangers in a category
  • That is confusing...
  • @GoldenTurbo yes he was but who is to say that he even has a body at that point in time?
  • Err... I see what you mean... ~shakes my head a little~
  • The Power Rangers show has made lots of mistake with details, so many people can get confused easily. It's been happening for years