New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Finished All Seasons of Power Rangers.

edited July 2012 in General Discussion
Is there any other kind of Anime's I can check out? Ones that are either on youtube or netflix?

Comments

• Kind of hard to give you recommendations when we don't know what you like, besides Power Rangers.
  • I like Anime's with good action and comedy, that's why i liked Power Rangers. Though its more of a live action/anime. I still like it. anyway, those are the kind of anime's i like.
  • edited July 2012
    Try mobile suit gundam (the first series) you might like that Neon genesis evangelion has action but it's a bit warped

(heres the evangelion intro)

and the first episode of gundam in english (sorry couldn't find it subbed)
  • Hey Dubby have you tried any of the sentai series yet?
  • yes I have. I watched goseiger, gokaiger, most of gobusters, and half of shinkenger.
  • there's definitely a couple pre zyuranger I recommend you check out.
  • edited July 2012
    Gundam, Evangelion, Dragonball Z(:P).

Toku:

Kamen Rider Black (Awesome epic sauce, dark and gritty)
    Kamen Rider Faiz (More of a soap opera then a children TV Show, awesome plot. Keep you wanting more. Slightly disappointing ending because of the Blade rush )
    Kamen Rider Blade (Plot less complex the Faiz, but still good. Need to rush through the first 12 or so episodes before the pace picks up)
    Kamen Rider Den-O (Comedy, most popular rider series in the Heisei era)
    Kamen Rider Kiva (Awesome Twin plot, best main rider character development of all time. 1986 timeline sometime felt like the main timeline instead of 2008)
    Kamen Rider W (All round good series)

Jetman (I haven't seen all of it, but the story is really good. From the same writer as Blade, so I except the ending to be the same tone)
    Liveman (Excellent series)
    Dairanger (Nice drama, good action scenes)
    Shinkenger (Finish it, you won't regret it)
    Akibaranger (This mini series is....so....f***ing...gooood.)
    Magiranger (Fun series, good character and plot development)
    Hurricanger (Awesome series, tend to stick to the standard sentai formula. Best looking final robot of all time)
    Gekiranger (Pretty good series from what I saw of it)

Ultraman Nexus

EDIT: If you like the comedy action type, check out Kamen Rider Den-O, or Akibaranger, or both :D
  • @Dubby, you could watch naruto, dragonball (original, z, and gt), yu-gi-oh, and even digimon on www.watchcartoononline.com. They have a ton of anime in Japanese and English audio.
  • I've seen all those Zeoranger5. Just not on that site. Lol
  • @Dubby, they even have anime that I never heard of. Also I am sure that there is even more anime websites that you could go to and find stuff that might be interesting to you. I'm sure that someone has already this, but everyone is interested in different types of anime and cartoons. In other words, please help the rest of us with helping you find more anime to watch by telling us what types of anime you like.
  • If you're purely looking for new anime, try this site and look around:

http://www.justdubs.net/
  • Second on Kamen Rider W. It's got a detective/mystery motif and has some good comedy.
  • Okay, thanks for all the suggestions guys!!! I'd like to check out Karmen Rider, but where to watch?
  • edited July 2012
    Den-O, Decade, Kabuto or W first, those are beginner friendly series. Once you finish those three, just pick whatever you like(Decade helps a lot here, each arc is a short summary of the series). If you still can't decide, download episode 10 of each Heisei series and watch it, see which one you like most.

EDIT: image

Posted this a while ago, see which one you like
  • Tvnihon has a bunch of KR.