New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Finished All Seasons of Power Rangers.

Comments

• TV-N sub are awful in the KingRanger Era. It only got better when takenoko took over.

Kuuga Sub - MSC is the only one, great group.
    Agito Sub - Cruel Angel is awesome, but its paid(it only comes on DVD, 50 bucks for 11 disks). Gomen took the BrownRanger rip of those DVD and use the new DVD Raw to scrub it.
    Ryuki - Den-O. TV-N, sorry folks :/. The Blade and Hibiki subs aren't so bad, but the Faiz and Ryuki sub are barely watchable.
    Kiva - Order of Zeronos have better RAW(DVD instead of TV), but TV-N sub are pretty decent, and can easily be found. Order of Zeronos died about halfway through Decade, forum is empty, and their subs are all on MegaUpload
    Decade - TV-N is the default choice, the competing group NTVN(Not TV-Nihon, or New TV-Nihon, or something like that. They tried to rip off TV-N, but got squished.) sucks. They keep insisting its Masked Rider DCD, not Decade. Onore DCD doesn't sound right.
    W/Double - W-Time(later renamed to Over-Time) first project, and their best to date. Excellent sub quality, Excellent video quality, Excellent release time(3 hours after the first airing). Excellent series overall. However, TV-N did decently for this series, and they did all of the extra videos(Hyper Battle Video, which is the toy advertisement in an episode kind of thing, the bonus features from the DVD set and the Net Movies.)
    OOO - Again, this is a decent TV-N effort, but over-time is just better. See my comment for double.
    Fourze - Still airing, Over-Time wins(again). 1 day release time standard(Go-Buster and Akibaranger have more priority). Excellent sub and video quality.
  • Okay, thanks for the help guys :) I'll check it out at some point.
  • You're welcome.
  • Not really anime, but avatar is a good series if you haven't watched it already.
  • I've already watched all 4 seasons of Avatar. I seen the first 3 as they aired and legend of korra online.
  • Also not anime, but Iron Man: Armored Adventures is really good. There is an Iron Man anime though, but I haven't watched it(there's also one about Wolverine).
  • edited August 2012
    Finished off RPM for the first time it's definitely worth the hype (though I think the twins need to see a shrink)
  • hey Dubby,have you watched these anime show before,because I was watching it and it was really cool and funny,the name of these anime show is Bomberman Bidaman Bakugaiden or for short BB-Daman Bakugaiden,and its kinda like Gundam Wings:

• hey Dubby,have you watched these anime show before?,because I was watching it and it was really cool and funny,the name of these anime show is Bomberman Bidaman Bakugaiden or for short BB-Daman Bakugaiden,and its kinda like Gundam Wings:

• sorry for double posting,I just have a problem with my mouse,because it double clicked automatically.lol
  • Nope, haven't watched it yet, but I think i've heard the name of it before.
  • An older show that I really liked also was Jackie Chan Adventures. I don't think I ever actually saw the final season though...
  • okay,you can search in Youtube for these anime show episodes,I mean if you like it.
  • Mmhm, didn't know there was a jackie chan show. :/ doesn't surprise me though.
  • @Dubby:I think there was,I was watching it but I wasn't keep up with it: