New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Psycho Rangers as Team-Up villains

2»

Comments

• Well well well. This sounds interesting. I look forward to seeing your creation HarlenSama. I wish someone could make a Power Rangers series where in each episode the Psycho Rangers fight a different team of Power Rangers and when the Power Rangers series ends that would be the last team that will fight the Psycho Rangers. Anyone know how to do that?
  • I have an idea about that. They could make a series where the Psycho Rangers are the main characters, It's like Decade, going to different worlds, destroying past Power Rangers, and in the end, they end up beating every team of good rangers out there. Kinda evil, I know, but it's how I see it, the Psycho Rangers will be the leader of every world.
  • I was thinking about it differently. They would be "the main characters, go to different worlds", but they lose every time they get an evil plan and in a finale they are imprisoned in something to never return.
  • That could work too, I guess my mind is just too evil for the Power Ranger world, lol I want the villians to win, or at least have the Rangers get hurt defeating them haha.
  • In Tidal Surge, I have the main character die in the end, and in Primal Rage, the Pink Ranger has a brain condition that hurts her everytime she morphs, so I just like being evil
  • To be truthful only Psycho Pink herself was truly destroyed. The other 4 Psycho Rangers while they were dead, they weren't destroyed since their suits were still together.

It would be interesting seeing them again but not all the time especially since we get the "Evil Ranger Clone" plot every so often. We got it once in Wild Force but Gaoranger had it twice. We didn't get it at all in Ninja Storm since they didn't use that monster's Hurricanger footage.

PRThunder, that's an interesting theory since Karone apparently wouldn't be aware of anything that she did while she was brainwashed.
  • edited January 2012
    Well HarleSama. U should create a series where evil wins, but of course.... there is an old TV show that was on a few years ago that ended with evil prevailing. It was called "V". No matter what the heroes did, the villain was still a few steps ahead of them. The show ended with the entire Earth being brainwashed, a few heroes/rebels forced to hide underground, and several heroes/rebels dead. Here is page with info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_(2009_TV_series) and here is a trailer for the 1st season (It lasted 2 seasons). Watch this show only if you are older than 15. I'm not kidding.
  • I think I will do just that, the evil group gets Power Rangers and uses them to take down military forces and seize control over the earth. Where the Power Rangers used to defend the world, now they want to control it! BWAHAHAHA!
  • Sounds "evil". Muahahahahahaha
  • edited April 2012
    As tribute to the Psycho Rangers, here is a collection of the Psycho Rangers debut, fight, and defeats. And here is the episode where they return only to be trapped in Data-Cards. http://gorillavid.in/dmor5rgsi4vq