New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Most Overdone thing in power rangers?

2»

Comments

• At first he didn't but then he started to realize what was going on. but it was definitely a better storyline.
  • i liked Trent & his storyline on how he became the white ranger. i personally felt he was better than tommy. Trents megazord was also cooler i thought lol
  • from what I'm seeing, oftentimes the "evil ranger" plot was done by the Sentai series, not Power Rangers. There were a few exceptions, such as the Spirit Rangers, but for the most part, it was the Sentai that did it.
  • i find the explosions to also be over done. Ziggy asked about that in RPM lmao
    most of them as Ziggy pointed out are "Unnecessary"
  • again, now that I'm starting to watch Sentai seasons, not all of those explosions are PR's addition. Quite a large number are from the Sentai footage.
  • "TOMMY!" 'nough said
  • again, now that I'm starting to watch Sentai seasons, not all of those explosions are PR's addition. Quite a large number are from the Sentai footage.
    true, but a lot of them are still very unnecessary" lol
    & tommy is my favorite ranger. i dont think he was over done! LOL
  • No, I don't mean Tommy himself, I mean Kim and Kat shouting his name
  • oh. lmao. yeah kim didnt really do it as bad as kat did, honestly kim helped tommy more then she called for him lol