New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Team-Up videos

Comments

• edited March 2012
    oh that's disappointing! hope someone can stream them soon.
    I would like to have them keep up the streaming vids

• here is a team up video of all ranger morph team ups :)
  • edited March 2012
    This video is missing the Zeo/Alien Ranger Team-UpThe best team-up would be all rangers from MMPR to the very last against the greatest evil ever and have their theme songs play as they morph.
  • well other than that its got all the team ups i didnt make it i only found it. they're also missing the one were adam teams up with the space rangers.
  • This video is missing the Zeo/Alien Ranger Team-UpThe best team-up would be all rangers from MMPR to the very last against the greatest evil ever and have their theme songs play as they morph.
    The problem with that being that the morphing sequences alone with take up the majority of the episode.
  • They did that in Forever Red
  • That was one ranger per team and only 10th anniversary. There are a twice as many teams now as there were back in Forever Red, and there is no indication that the show is stopping.
  • Then they should have another Forever Red episode in the 20th season, but they should go up against.....someone. Hmmmm, who could they fight?
  • or they could have an original idea and not just recycle the one from 10 years ago. Gokaiger gives them plenty of opportunities for fanwankery, don't you worry.
  • yeah i think gokaiger should be there 20th anniversary season so they can bring back older rangers but they will probably do Goseiger first :(
  • I think they're more than likely going to do Goseiger first for the whole "It has MMPR colors" thing and that would definitely have a lot of the adults nostalgic when they see it. But, I also think they're going to do a Goseiger mini series and then go into Gokaiger like how they did MMAR and Zeo
  • All i can see with goseiger adaptation is this WHOLE TIME nobody noticed the floating city in the sky...until its bridge breaks
  • so speaking of team ups what did you all think of Clash of the Red Rangers?
  • It had an interesting plot, but the way it was portrayed wasn't. Crossing dimensions is a nice idea, but doesn't really fit well in this team-up, they continued the fight even after Professor Cog was destroyed, it raised some questions like "How did Venjix Virus know about Master Xandred?" and "If the robots could travel through dimensions how come they couldn't teleport in RPM?", having bolts that make people argue doesn't really stop anyone. I'm still shocked that RPM Red could see that Emily liked Mike and that Mike liked Emily, but I couldn't. I'm usually good at deducing stuff like that. At least there is a romance going on. It wouldn't be Power Rangers without romance
  • We have a discussion thread all about Clash of the Red Rangers.

It was good, but there was a lot more about it that I didn't like than what I did. (If that sentence made sense)