New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Movies?

2»

Comments

• not sure what Guyver is. and i know what universes batman & spiderman are in, im just saying it could be cooler if they were.
  • well theres one called the avengers coming out this year
    super heros featured:
    Thor
    Hulk
    Iron Man
    Captain America

Personally i wish spiderman & batman were avengers :(
    I believe they are doing a Justive League movie, it's just going to be a while, so that would have Batman.

And I think Spiderman joins the Avengers later, so if Marvel gets the movie rights back he could be in a sequel.
  • really? I dont remember spiderman being an avenger. course i never read the comics i guess but i still dont recall reading anything about him being an avenger.
  • @Dubby do you prefer Marvel films or movies based on DC characters ? i prefer DC comics but Marvel movies
  • i like both. but watch more marvel movies.
  • really? I dont remember spiderman being an avenger. course i never read the comics i guess but i still dont recall reading anything about him being an avenger.
    He was actually in the New Avengers, which didn't include any of the original member anyways. But I guess they could just do it for the movie.
  • I heard that there's a new G.I. Joe movie coming out in June this year. I think it's storyline is almost similar the cartoon G.I. Joe Renegades.

You know, about the main heroes being framed and are trying to clear names and stop Cobra's latest plot for world domination.