New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Any requests?

Comments

• Hm, well it should be around 60MB per episode, and 6.4GB for the whole season.
  • @Ley I can help you help PRP with the videos. I have a couple of good sources for Power Rangers episodes. Should I help? Fellow Ranger fans should I do it?
  • Well I dont mind. I have all the PR seasons and all the episodes, its just a matter of uploading.

Chou Ninja Tai Inazuma (and Spark) has been uploaded.
  • thanks ley i was just curious in case I want to burn them to dvd down the road.
  • erm, 60 mb per episode? Really? What codec is being used for these videos? A typical 30 minute episode of TV is usually around 300mb so 60mb sounds to me like pretty bad quality.
  • @Ley You have them all on what? I watch them online and like I said before "They are good sources" I'm just wondering if other Rangers fans on here will want me to put up the sources for them to watch if they don't want to download them. Looking for online sites to watch Power Rangers is a huge pain.
  • What about SS? Do you have an online viewing source for that?
  • @billybob8476 Yes I do. I made a discussion where I share links to PRSS episodes that are watchable. Here's my discussion for that http://www.powerrangerplanet.org/forum/discussion/280/power-rangers-super-samurai-viewable-episodes#Item_16
  • erm, 60 mb per episode? Really? What codec is being used for these videos? A typical 30 minute episode of TV is usually around 300mb so 60mb sounds to me like pretty bad quality.
    Well, these are the episodes PRP put on the site before megaupload went down. And also right now, Im having a hard time find other sites with bioman. Feel free to use another source.
  • Alright then, I just wait and see what they are like.
  • @thunder. Sorry meant Super sentai not super samurai
  • @coreymon77 Are you talking to me or Ley?
    @billybob8476 You meant Super Sentai? I will see what I've got, but I'm not a Super Sentai fan.
  • talking to Ley, PRT
  • Hurricanger has been added
  • Bioman has been uploaded.