New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Your Own Ranger Team(s)

edited April 2012 in General Discussion
When all of us were little, I bet all of you wanted to be Power Rangers. As kids, I bet you all would play a Power Ranger or you had your very own made-up team of Power Rangers and villains. If you did make up your own Power Rangers team, villains, and adventures, could you tell us what it was like? You don't have to share if you don't want to. It is your choice.

Comments

• edited April 2012
    My favorite Rangers are
    Wes - Red Time Force Ranger
    Rocky - Blue Zeo Ranger
    Adam - Green Turbo Ranger
    Ashley - Yellow Space Ranger
    Alyssa - White/pink wild force ranger
    Antonio - Gold Samurai Ranger

im not sure if that's what you're asking?
  • edited April 2012
    @Dubby I'm saying that "every Ranger fan" would play as a known Power Ranger or would make up their own team, give it a cool name, have made-up villains, make their own adventures. If you had your own made-up Ranger team and adventures, what was it like?
    When I was a kid, I made up my own Ranger and I would team-up with other Ranger teams that we saw on TV to beat the bad guys. We would fight known villains and villains I made up. We went on all kinds of adventures. I didn't have a team. I was a lone Ranger. My enemy was a guy named Zindrox. He was a villain trapped in a cocoon for 5,000 years. His HQ was a tree/castle hidden inside a vortex disguised as a star so that he couldn't be found. Eventually I earned the rank of Red Ranger and led an army of Power Rangers (Power Rangers Delta Force) against Dark-Lord (a powerful being made as brilliant as Mesogog, more power than Dark Spector, but very honorable). He would make deals with other evil beings in the universe. The more villains joined his forces, the stronger he would get. He even took human form and used it so that he could use the Dark-Morpher made especially for him to become Dark Ranger for a while. Our secondary villain was Jack (cousin of our Orange Ranger). Jack was like Zeltrax (bent on revenge). He was always annoyed with how Orange Ranger would believe in Super-Heroes and the fact that Orange Ranger seemed to be more favored than him. The 2 of them got captured by a demon who was plotting to turn humans into evil soldiers by giving them demon blood. Orange Ranger escaped, but Jack willingly joined the bad guys. When Orange Ranger came back to save Jack (thinking that Jack was still good) he ended up fighting him. The fight ended with Jack getting burn marks and donning a mask, armor, and 2 swords. The two of them became enemies, always dueling like Tommy and Zeltrax. One of our biggest challenges when we had to fight an evil Megazord called "Menace Megazord". It was obsessed with destroying all Power Rangers and Zords. It had no intention of conquering the world.
  • Oh, i used to just play power rangers with some of my friends outside. We never really had our own ranger name. Just basic colors, morphers, and weapons. We were kind of boring i guess.
  • Care to elaborate on that more, PRThunder? Like name of your team? Names of the bad guys you made up? new powers?

Dubby, same. My friends and I just "played" PR as whatever season was out at the time.
  • Yup, same here Nightmere, we used to basically just re act the scenes haha. I was always red.
  • I was a floater color. Whichever one was left i just took. It didn't bother me what it was
  • Ah, i usually got to pick whatever color i wanted first seen how i had most of the stuff we used XD
  • @ Nightmere. Go back to my previous discussion to see the more detailed description of my PR game. BTW I hope you didn't end up as pink.
  • Once or twice. It didn't bother me at all. Like I said, i was a floater color.
  • My friend's were lame, haha, i used to be the only one that had the morphers or weapons and i was like common guys, seriously? You dare call your selves power ranger fans? Lol
  • LOL. What did they have Dubby?
  • Nothing really XD, they just kinda tagged along lol
  • So basically, they're just freeloaders. You have at least one in every group of friends. It's a shame really. :|
  • In my team, we didn't have free-loaders. Oh I remember those days. Every one who was a free-loader became a great Power Ranger on my team. Nightmere would play whatever season was around. Dubby did you do what Nightmere did, or did you have your very own Ranger? What kind of villains did you get?
  • i remember when i was about 6/7 years "playing" power rangers and i was always tommy the white ranger cos i was the leader and i always used to say its "morphin time"