New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Filesonic and Megaupload Down Unable to Download and NOW Wupload?...

2»

Comments

• I'll start uploading the episodes that I have to either www.jumbofiles.com or www.oron.com once I can plug my external hard drive into my laptop.
  • There are many ways for them to reduce copyright infringement that don't involve pissing off the public including reducing movie ticket prices or making content available worldwide for a reasonable price. But no they would rather have us the people change instead of changing themselves. They are happy with trying to shut people down and tell them "you can't do that!" I would like to employ the "Keep off the grass" theory. You see a sign that says "Keep off the grass" and one of your first thoughts will be "I want to walk on the grass." We aren't dogs. The more they tell us no, the more likely someones gonna do it anyways.
  • i heard RS was declared legal
  • For now. But MPAA will find a way to get RapidShare shut down as well.
  • no they won't. If these sites fight back, then the MPAA can't do anything about it, as the law is on the side of the sites. The only way they have been successful so far is by using scare tactics to bully the sites into complying voluntarily. They have yet to win a single case in court.

Yes, you heard me. By the original definition of the word, the MPAA is using terror attacks and tactics to get these sites to comply. How they are getting away with this is beyond me.