New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Hottest and Best Looking Cast of Power Rangers

edited April 2012 in General Discussion
The previus seasons of power rangers weve seen some attractive eye candy males and female rangers but not the whole cast was so great ibelieve POWER RANGERS SAMURAI IS THE ONLY CAST SO FAR WITH THE HOTTEST CAST EVER SO FAR Future season dont know if they can beat this season....

http://www.samuraicast.com/sl_images/cast/rangers/erika/profile_actor.jpg
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k160/BunnyWurb/giffy/hector.jpg

Comments

• Erika Fong is so fine.... o.O
  • PR Samurai having the hottest cast so far is really only a matter of opinion.

Anyway, I didn't think Erika was all that until this past weekend's episode. She's too beautiful for words. Hector and Alex are up there as well.

But, out of the original MMPR group (this goes for all three seasons), it'd be AJJ (no doubt about it), ASJ, Steve Cardenas, and JYB.
  • edited April 2012
    YEAH but every ranger in Samurai are hot! is not like previus seasons where thrs like 1 or 2 not so cute... no season can beat the HOTTIES OF SAMURAI!:))

BTW Erika Fong has good sense of style i love her #swagg aswell as Hector and Najee
  • Like I said, it's all just a matter of opinion to a specific person. I honestly don't think the whole cast of Samurai is hot.

I wonder if after a while the actors choose the clothes their characters wear. I don't know about you guys, but after a while, seeing the same clothes in each episode gets on my nerves.
  • edited April 2012
    iknw im kinda curius too mostly i like her stlyle like on the interviews and stuff. Andyeah same clothes is kinda anoyyin but previus seasons were worst like wild force, lightspeed rescue, time force,at least samurai have the same for at least 3 ps then change cycle.. OH n thats because when they film an ep then they film more..
  • Yeah, I know why they do it. I just don't like how they have so many episodes with the same outfits.
  • It's pictures like this that makes me love David Yost more and more.

• let's see Amy Jo Johnson she was hot so was kat and ashley and maya and kendrix and taylor and tori and kira and syd and z and summer and emily they are my hottest female rangers
  • Personally i don't see what all the hate over David Yost was, he was a pretty good actor and one of the best Blue Rangers ever, next to Rocky and TJ.
  • People are just speculating over him supposedly being "an ass" while on set. Once the NPS interview of David Yost came around and he said he left the show by being called "Faggot" one too many times, Scott Page-Pagter said that it never happened and that David was an ass on set. JDF also had a few choice words about David.

Basically, people are just taking what two people think of one person on the show to heart. You've never heard anything about him from anyone else so people think it's true and decide to jump on the bandwagon. Yes, I get that people may not like the Billy character, but they're judging someone on things that may not be true.
  • huh, i never heard the ass part, just the F A G G O T part...
  • Which is why there are also people that immediately jump to defend David. But, David stated in an interview that he heard that other cast members were asked into the producers' office to ask about David's sexual orientation. And JDF stated the same thing at the Lexington Comic Con panel. So, I really believe David over anything else.
  • i heard some of the cast members didnt get along?.....
  • edited April 2012
    AN ABOUT THE HOTTEST CAST POWER RANGERS SAMURAI HAS THE HOTTEST ALL CAST FINE ASS HELL!!

my other list of male and female hotties are:

MALES:
    Tommy MMPR
    Rocky ZEO
    TJ PRIS
    Leo PRLG
    Mike PRLG
    Ryan PRLR
    Wes PRTF
    Lucas PRTF
    Cole PRWF
    Dustin PRNS
    Trent PRDT
    Sky PRSPD
    Jack PRSPD
    Nick PRMF
    Xander PRMF
    Matt PROO
    Black Rangers PRRPM
    Jayden PRS
    Kevin PRS
    Mike PRS
    Antonio PRS

FEMALES:
    Kimberly MMPR
    Ashley PRIS
    Kendrix PRLG
    Dana PRLR
    Jen PRTF
    Alyssa PRWF
    Tori PRNS
    Kira PRDT
    Sydney PRSPD
    Vida PRMF
    Rose PROO
    Yellow Ranger PRRPM
    Emily PRS
    MIA PRS♥
  • i'm a bit confused are u guys or gals here? monica may from PRSPD was hot too. but did JDF and DY have a q & a panel together at a con last yr. does JDF have something againist DY?