New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Samurai DVD Vol. 1 & 2 ONLY $9.96?!! (WALMART!)

edited April 2012 in General Discussion
This probably is the lowest price ive ever seen a new release of power rangers history in dvd.. is usually more than $15-$20. I dont know if this is a good thing or a bad thing i know theres something behind this low price..... Is because its episodes from 2011 or because it only has 4 Episodes?... WHO KNOWS?!!

Comments

• edited April 2012
    That's just the starting price. It could easily be raised. It's kind of like when you pre-order stuff online. They have a starting price, and then you reserve a copy for it, and the price could get higher or lower later.
  • oH really? do you know if they going to release Power Rangers Samurai all episodes on dvd like they doing here 4 eps per dvd/vols? Thats going to multiple dvd's... or is it going to be an incomplete season on dvd like the previous seasons?... only 5 dvd volumes....
  • They're all going to be out on volumes through Lionsgate, yes.
  • thats going to be a total of 10 dvd volumes???... bc the specials are going to be included there as bonus.
  • Did you see the Walmat price at a store or online? Walmart's site has a history of letting you purchase DVDs a few bucks cheaper than whatever the actual price would be. It's why I typically buy all DVDs from their site nowadays. Pretty much every DVD I've bought from their site, it's always at least 3-7 bucks off of the retail price.