New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Super Samurai Battlelizer (Shogun Mode)

edited April 2012 in General Discussion
PRSS its gonna have a battlelizer as we all know but not only the red rangers is getting one but the whole cast all 5 are getting one is the first time ever in history they make battlelizers to all rangers is freaking epic but iwould of wish they would of use them on battles instead of only in megazords..

Comments

• Shogun Mode isn't a battelizer. It's just a fancy schmacy suit they use to first and foremost, sell toys, and secondly to use when they use the "finisher". If it's ever used outside of a cockpit, sure, you could call it that, but it's not. And it doesn't even do anything useful.
  • yeah i gues but they did and the fans did call it a battlelizer anyways is pretty cool i love it:)
  • Yeah, the fans who can't accept the fact that it's not a battelizer and just want to call it something as it's the newest big and bad thing.
  • To me, the shogun mode doesn't look like a battlizer at all, it looks too bulky and big to be one. Besides, It doesn't have any other function other than a finisher as stated by Nightmere10. Hopefully, Saban will actually make a battlizer for the Red ranger (which I hope they do as I love the battlizer).
  • As much as I want to call the Shogun Mode a Battlizer, it's definitely not because it doesn't do any battling. Also some Battlizers were definitely pretty bulky. I thought the Space Battlizer was somewhat bulky and Leo's Red Armored Battlizer was definitely over-bulky.
  • N it seems like they only going to be using it in the megazord not out of it well that sucks! it would of bean bad ass.. well is still is but it would been epic
  • hopefully there would be a battliser but since seeing the shogun mode, it seems doubtful :)
  • I was really hoping that Shogun Mode would have been a battleizer, but they wasted t. :( . At least it looks good. Just one question: When is the show gonna return to it's original formula (The "high-school-teenagers-with-attitude" formula). I liked the show better when it did that. That's what made the show lovable.
  • edited April 2012
    I'm willing to say that it's a 99.5% chance of such a thing never happening. And that is mainly just because of Jonathan Tzachor. As long as he's in charge, we should just expect a copypasta Sentai season until the Bosses step in and put him in his place which I don't see happening much if at all.