New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Power Rangers MORPH

2»

Comments

• I think the time force morph was pretty simple and i liked the suits.
  • Did anyone notice that the background durins SPD's morph look just like the Morphing Grid (which can be seen in PROO Once a Rangers parts 1 and 2)?
  • Heeey thats kinda trippy.
  • That's pretty cool, i never really payed much attention to that before till now.
  • It's odd huh?
  • Not really, it makes sense to me.
  • I meant that it's odd that there is a morph that looks like the morphing grid.
  • edited July 2012
    It's not odd, though.
  • I don't really find it odd.
  • Does anyone besides me think that the morph of PRJF was good, but the music in it was lame?
  • I pretty much liked everything about Jungle Fury, to me, it brought power rangers the way it should have been. Operation Overdrive was terrible, mystic force wasn't to bad, and I felt like i was high watching SPD. But Jungle Fury had everything it needed to bring Power Rangers back to its original stage of awesomeness. Cool suits, cool simple zords, predicable ninja weapons, awesome acting, good plot, good theme song, and the morph was awesome. Though sometimes it seemed like it seemed to long before they actually got to the fighting because they were too busy morphing. I mean seriously, the bad guys could have just destroyed them as they were morphing instead of sitting there for 10 minutes watching them morph!
  • edited July 2012
    @Dubby Some villains tried to destroy the Rangers before they morphed, but usually failed to hit them. I guess you didn't notice. In PRDT "Game On", Conner is getting beaten up by a monster called Demagnatron, he tries to morph, but the monster blasts him before he can even call out the "morphing phrase" Check out these videos and you'll know I'm right
  • I have added an additional morphing video to the 1st page of this discussion. I hope you enjoy it. It's below the 1st 3 vids at the top of the 1st page.