New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Questions

edited May 2012 in General Discussion
Hi

i was wondering does anyone have a link of a site to watch Power Rangers Super Samurai?

second up is i like Super Sentai and i've seen about 15 eps of Gokaiger and few eps from Zyuranger, Goseiger and Goseiger v Gokaiger movie.

which Sentai do you recommend i watch? i really like Time Force and In Space (though here Megaranger is nothing like IS)

and to that is there a site you could link me to with english subs for the suggested Sentai?

thanks

Comments

• http://www.tvnihon.com/ has most older sentais uch as Zyuranger, megaranger, timeranger, and so on with English subs.
    as for super samurai, there are links on the forums. use the search box.
  • Sentai: Liveman - Excellent series. GUIS does them. http://www.grownupsinspandex.com/forums/grown-ups-spandex-13/choujuu-sentai-liveman-[completed]-[v2-progress]-2022/

Maskman - Another good series, problem is sub are really rare.

Jetman - A really fun series to watch. GUIS is doing them, but I'm not sure if they finished it or not.

DaiRanger - TV-Nihon finished it a while ago, awesome series, much better then Zyuranger IMO.

CarRanger - Once of the best sentai series of all time, but its only subbed to episode 10 :/.

Hurricanger - This is my first ever sentai series, and I find it quite good. The problem are the sub are yellow HK one, so they're not up to standard. Check Veoh.

Abaranger - HK subs, awesome series. Also on Veoh

Shinkenger - I just finished it, and ITS AWESOME :D. TV-Nihon subs it, check krdl for the fast link.

Gokaiger - A fun series to watch, the villians are incompetent, but its an anniversary series, so meh.

Akibaranger - its not completed, but its great :D
  • edited May 2012
    @Ranger91 Also A good one in my opinion to check out is choudenshi Bioman although there is an English dub and there aren't many subbed episodes the first six in English are on veoh.