New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Best Blue Ranger of all Time

15678911»

Comments

• I guess i'll end this one. This one was hard I liked both blue rangers.

MMPR Blue - Billy (31) +1
    Space Blue - TJ (0) -2

Eliminated:

17th: Turbo blue - Justin
    16th: O.O blue - Dax
    15th: Samurai Blue - Kevin
    14th: W.F. Blue - Max
    13th: Jungle Blue - Theo
    12th: MAPR: Blue - Cestro
    11th: L.R. Blue - Chad
    10th: Dino Blue - Ethan
    9th: Mystic blue - Madison
    8th: N.S. Blue - Tori
    7th: RPM Blue - Flynn
    6th: L.G. Blue - Kai
    5th: SPD Blue - Sky
    4th: T.F. Blue - Lucas
    3rd: Zeo Blue - Rocky
  • Top Five:

1st: MMPR Blue - Billy
    2nd: Space Blue - TJ
    3rd: Zeo Blue - Rocky
    4th: T.F. Blue - Lucas
    5th: SPD Blue - Sky

Billy and Rocky are my top favorite Blue Rangers, so I'm glad they're both in the top five. Billy had a great deal of character growth while David Yost was on the show. Rocky also went from someone who was, somewhat, quiet to more outspoken and goofy (although, he seemed pretty goofy to me the whole time). Great top five.
  • I think Kai should be in 5th place where Sky is. I didn't think he was that great.
  • Or at least (in my opinion) swap him with Lucas.
  • Kai was good, but I don't think he was better than Lucas. Course, Kai had a better personality then lucas did.
  • edited April 2013
    I liked many of the Blue Rangers. My personal favorite would have to be Justin. He showed that even a kid can be a hero so great. Kids would probably have loved him because he was just a young kid when he became a Power Ranger. Many kids would love that. Here are many clips with Justin in them.

• I liked Justin as well. He was the youngest Ranger, which I liked most of all.

Other than him, my top 5:

Billy
    TJ
    Rocky
    Lucas
    and Noah