New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers MegaForce

Comments

• edited March 2013
    Power Ranger fans. I have found juicy info about the 6th Ranger (Robo Knight is not the 6th Ranger) Here are the details on the 6th Megaforce Ranger. These are not my words. They are taken from the site I found the info on.

"One of my sources has confirmed that Cameron Jebo will be playing the role of the Silver Ranger in Power Rangers Super Megaforce. I am waiting for confirmation from my other sources. Cameron was one of the final candidates for the Red Ranger role.
    There is no confirmation on whether the Silver Ranger will be Gokai Silver or an original Silver Ranger. Based on the usage of Gokaiger footage, we will most likely see Gokai Silver. The Casting Side used Zador as the current placeholder name"

Read more: http://blog.samuraicast.com/silver-ranger-in-power-rangers-super-megaforce/#ixzz2OIQQT9e9

Power Rangers Super Megaforce: Zador (Cameron Jebo)
  • edited July 2013
    BTW who thinks that it would be interesting to have this king of event?
  • Looking at this new super megaforce piks that been release online makes think that they might use the gokaiger suits. it would not make sence having the gokaiger logo on thr chest it will be first in power rangers history that they change to gokaiger suits n they change the suits a lil bit and add the goseiger logo on ther chest instead of gokaiger logo it will be pretty cool n it will make sence to the megaforce plot than having a pirates logo???
    Show me where you saw?
    Hey iFresh is this pictures where you saw?

I was use google search with Image on this website is
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&gs_rn=7&gs_ri=psy-ab&cp=16&gs_id=di&xhr=t&q=power+rangers+super+samurai&biw=1280&bih=854&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.44442042,d.d2k&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=l0hUUfToOsnLPYCmgJAK#um=1&hl=en&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=power+rangers+super+megaforce&oq=power+rangers+super+me&gs_l=img.3.0.0l2j0i24l8.5793.6056.0.7061.2.1.0.1.1.0.45.45.1.1.0...0.0...1c.1.7.img.ZAuJvI2FnRs&fp=1&biw=1280&bih=854&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&cad=b

• edited March 2013
    BTW who thinks that it would be interesting to have this king of event?
    Hey PRThunder where that horror colours came from with Dark Goseiger?
  • edited March 2013
    Power Ranger fans. I have found juicy info about the 6th Ranger (Robo Knight is not the 6th Ranger) Here are the details on the 6th Megaforce Ranger. These are not my words. They are taken from the site I found the info on.

"One of my sources has confirmed that Cameron Jebo will be playing the role of the Silver Ranger in Power Rangers Super Megaforce. I am waiting for confirmation from my other sources. Cameron was one of the final candidates for the Red Ranger role.
    There is no confirmation on whether the Silver Ranger will be Gokai Silver or an original Silver Ranger. Based on the usage of Gokaiger footage, we will most likely see Gokai Silver. The Casting Side used Zador as the current placeholder name"

Read more: http://blog.samuraicast.com/silver-ranger-in-power-rangers-super-megaforce/#ixzz2OIQQT9e9

Power Rangers Super Megaforce: Zador (Cameron Jebo)
    I wander if he exciting about history Power Rangers and if he know everything and if he who person name was Rangers like

imageimageimageimageimageimage

Tommy was Green Ranger from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 1
    Tommy was White Ranger from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 2
    Tommy was White Ninja Ranger from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 3
    Tommy was Red Ranger from Power Rangers Zeo and Power Rangers Turbo
    Tommy was Black Ranger from Power Rangers Dino Thunder

Also like Gai Ikari from Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger and he know every thing about history Super Sentai and he know who is person name was Ranger also he alway so exciting.
  • Speaking of "new", how about we talk about new villains? I hope they will have good villains in Power Rangers Super Megaforce (PRSM). Maybe one of the will sound like Koragg in this video. In the video, Koragg's voice is very different and very cool. Who wants that voice for a new villain?
  • edited July 2013
    After Power Rangers Megaforce in Power Rangers Super Megaforce will be same theme song of this video is

Or different theme song in Power Rangers Super Megaforce?
  • @EHT30J1981 It might be the same since technically it's the same team of Power Rangers, just an additional mode, like with Samurai-Super Samurai
  • It would most likely be the same but I hope not. I want an original and unique theme song for Super Megaforce.
  • edited August 2013
    After Power Rangers Megaforce in Power Rangers Super Megaforce if Super Megaforce Rangers (gokaiger) are use Rangers Keys then that Mighty Morphin Power Rangers to Power Rangers Megaforce will be old same theme song?

Like this video clips

Power Rangers In Space theme song in Power Rangers Lost Galaxy

Power Rangers Lost Galaxy theme song in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue

Power Rangers Ninja Storm theme song in Power Rangers Dino Thunder

Power Rangers Dino Thunder theme song in Power Rangers S.P.D

Black Mighty Morphin Ranger theme song in Power Rangers Operation Overdrive
    Blue Ninja Storm Ranger theme song in Power Rangers Operation Overdrive
    Yellow Dino Thunder theme song in Power Rangers Operation Overdrive
    Red S.P.D Ranger theme song in Power Rangers Operation Overdrive
    Green Mystic Force Ranger theme song in Power Rangers Operation Overdrive

• edited August 2013

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Morphing Sequence
    Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers Morphing Sequence
    Power Rangers Zeo Morphing Sequence
    Power Rangers Turbo Morphing Sequence
    Power Rangers in Space Morphing Sequence
    Power Rangers Lost Galaxy Morphing Sequence
    Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue Morphing Sequence
    Power Rangers Time Force Morphing Sequence
    Power Rangers Wild Force Morphing Sequence
    Power Rangers Ninja Storm Morphing Sequence
    Power Rangers Dino Thunder Morphing Sequence
    Power Rangers S.P.D. Morphing Sequence
    Power Rangers Mystic Force Morphing Sequence
    Power Rangers Operation Overdrive Morphing Sequence
    Power Rangers Jungle Fury Morphing Sequence
    Power Rangers RPM Morphing Sequence
    Power Rangers Samurai Morphing Sequence
    Power Rangers Megaforce Morphing Sequence

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Theme Song
    Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers Theme Song
    Power Rangers Zeo Theme Song
    Power Rangers Turbo Theme Song
    Power Rangers in Space Theme Song
    Power Rangers Lost Galaxy Theme Song
    Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue Theme Song
    Power Rangers Time Force Theme Song
    Power Rangers Wild Force Theme Song

Power Rangers Ninja Storm Theme Song
    Power Rangers Dino Thunder Theme Song
    Power Rangers S.P.D. Theme Song
    Power Rangers Mystic Force Theme Song
    Power Rangers Operation Overdrive Theme Song
    Power Rangers Jungle Fury Theme Song
    Power Rangers RPM Theme Song

Power Rangers Samurai Theme Song
    Power Rangers Megaforce Theme Song
    Power Rangers Super Megaforce (Use Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie Theme Song)
  • Super Megaforce better be good. There's been lots of people showing negativity towards it.
  • edited February 2014
    imageimage

After Power Rangers Super Mageforce Episode 1 in Episode 2 that Gosei Morpher and
    Power Cards will use when Troy, Emma, Jake, Gia and Noah transformation to Red, Blue, Black, Yellow and Pink Megaforce Rangers?

imageimage
    Or still use Legendary Morpher and Legendary Ranger Keys when Troy, Emma, Jake, Gia and Noah transformation to Red, Blue, Green, Yellow and Pink Super Megaforce Rangers?