New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Billy as blue turbo rangerr?

13»

Comments

• What I don't get is what happened to the Zeo Crystal, was it used to power the Turbo rangers? King Mondo wasn't even defeated before Divatox came into the picture. If they are all in the Alliance of Evil, why did Mondo attack Zedd and Rita? I get them wanting to take over, but before Zordon died, none of the main evil villians were destroyed, just the monsters of the week. I also really want to know what happened to the Zeo Crystal. In my fanfic, the Zeo Crystal actually empowers the rangers with their Net Beasts. What I think is that they are in the ruins of the Command Center.
  • I also don't really get how Storm Blaster had Justin's morpher. Does that mean that Lightning Cruiser has TJ's old morpher? When the Power Chamber was destroyed, so was the Turbo Powers, why didn't they just reclaim the Zeo Crystal and use that? The Zeo Powers were never lost, they just moved on to the Turbo powers... Which I understand why, but I want to know what happened to the Zeo Powers.
  • And I agree, I think Billy had a hand of connecting the Turbo Powers to the Morphing Grid. But... I don't get why the Power Chamber suddenly got a new look with the new powers...
  • I also don't really get how Storm Blaster had Justin's morpher. Does that mean that Lightning Cruiser has TJ's old morpher? When the Power Chamber was destroyed, so was the Turbo Powers, why didn't they just reclaim the Zeo Crystal and use that? The Zeo Powers were never lost, they just moved on to the Turbo powers... Which I understand why, but I want to know what happened to the Zeo Powers.
    i think it was that the powers were gone only for a peroid of time; how could tj morph in forever red if that wasn't the case?
  • That's true too... I don't get how they were able to morph in Forever Red either... And the original Power Coins were destroyed weren't they? How was Jason able to morph as well? I get Tommy being able to morph into the Zeo Ranger 5, because he never lost that power. There are just some things that doesn't make sense in this ranger world.
  • edited January 2012
    It's not likely the Zeo Crystal powered the Turbo Powers. They likely just retired the powers since it's likely they felt the powers would eventually become too powerful for a human to handle since keep in mind that the Crystal keeps on growing more powerful.
    The Power Chamber's destruction was not responsible for the loss of the Turbo powers. Watch that episode again. They lost the powers because of Eltar's fall. It's clearly stated that Eltar was the source of their powers. The Power Chamber had nothing to do with being the source.
    Also in regards to Jason morphing. The Dino Coins were not the ones destroyed. The Ninja Coins were the ones destroyed. It was meant to be seen as there being Dino Coins and there being Ninja Coins. They weren't meant to be the same thing. If you look close enough, you can see Jason's Morpher and Coin is fine so something happened offscreen that restored his Coin's link to the Grid. Back in Space, when Adam ended up morphing, his Morpher and Mastodon Coin were damaged.
  • Okay, I understand all of that, but that doesn't answer the question of where the Zeo Crystal is now... Could it still be used to power up another group of Zeo Rangers? It's something to think about.
  • Justin was kind of annoying I guess but I've grown to really like Blake Foster from the panels I've seen him in. I think with everything going on it would have been next to impossible to convince him to continue on, and I can't say that I blame him. I'm not sure who would have been better than Justin for me at the time, Jason doesn't feel right as a blue ranger.
  • Well, considering I was around his age at the time, It was really fun to see him in the role. Sort've made me feel like I could "be a ranger" myself.
  • I see Justin coming back as a ranger though, maybe not leading a team, but surely being a part of one.
  • edited January 2012
    that could very well happen at some point Harlen, he wasn't very old on Turbo. so hes gotta be in his early 20's or late 20's somewhere around there. So he could be a ranger still! if that were the case. I would also like to see Johnny Yong Bosch come back & be a team leader in the color Red. It would be Epic Win!
  • Billy was one of my favorites, but his time ended in Zeo. Remember, he stayed on Aquitar and settled down. I think Justin was a good replacement for Billy, like a Billy Junior almost. He was smart and good with technology like Billy was.