New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Power Rangers Finale?

Comments

• Countdown to Destruction hands down. I do wish it could've been a 3 parter and maybe have some older characters return, would've made more sense when Bulk and Skull was surprised about the rangers being whoe they were but other than that, it was perfect.
  • I agree @MastaDan. I wish they went more into that. Because Bulk and Skull knew who they were as they ran into them a lot. I wish they did something like Bulk and Skull then trying to figure out who the Rangers were before all of them (Cassie and TJ etc) got to Angel Grove or something.
  • edited July 2012
    I found a video of what the 2013-2014 final battle might look like. It's fan-made, but it's good There is also a video of a great Power Rangers War which I think would be a good way to end the whole battle between good and evil
    Vid 1: Power Rangers Great War
    Vid 2: Possible 2013-1014 Finale Megazord Battle

• that ending would be awesome, but how would they lead up to bringing all the zords back
  • Time travel maybe?
  • weren't a lot of the megazords destroyed?
  • In the video I posted here, the villains were ressurected. Maybe Zordon will be revived and use his power to bring back all the zords. That would be cool
  • Yes, Zordon will be revived and will have a completely different voice because the person who did the voice acting for the majority of the role died. Uh huh, that will really go over well with people who are still old enough to remember and care who Zordon was.
  • He died? Oh no! Hey let's not forget that they've used different voices before. If you watch PRSPD Wormhole, you will notice someone else was doing the voice of the Tommy. They could probably do it again. Also we know the girl who played Trakeena in the PRLR-PRLG team-up is not Amy Miller (Trakeena), but they made her sound like Amy Miller. They could do that too
  • In wormhole, the person who plays Trent (forgot his name-Jeff something) did the voice of Tommy because JDF was back in California running his karate school and they didn't want to use any extra money to get JDF to do his own voice. People noticed. They weren't happy. Hell, JDF wasn't happy.

And it sounded like Amy Miller because Amy Miller did the voice for Trakeena in that team up.
  • For reference, Trent's actor is Jeffrey Parazzo

Every time they try and use a different voice for an already established character, it sounds nothing like the original and people notice, care and typically are not very happy. For a character as iconic as Zordon, people would definitely care.
  • I guess we will have to wait until 2014
  • they changed zordon's voice like 3 times. it bugged me. alpha has had so many voice changes its unbelievable!
  • they changed Zordon's voice once in the show (after season 1) and in the movie.
  • Heck they made zordon a person in the movie