New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Favorite Team-Up videos

Comments

• I don't like Justin so i hated that ep
  • It's implied that the powers were linked directly into Stormblaster's, using its energy as the source for them.
  • I first saw Justin as a kid so I liked him. He showed that even kids can be on the "best team of super heroes ever created" I wish that kind of thing would happen again.
  • I personally liked Justin, he had his moments of bad acting but seriously common, who hasn't on this show? i mean it was blakes first acting roll and he was just a kid, I thought he did a fairly decent job he wasn't so bad when the new rangers took over either, he got better.
  • Sure, people may have bad acting on the show, but at that time the original rangers had been on it long enough to have it be tolerable if not improved. Justin just sucked. And, no, it wasn't Blake's first acting role. He was in a handful of movies before PR. Hell, he was asked to be on the show after Shuki watched him practice some karate moves on another movie set.
  • Oh that's good to know. I know we have been talking about the team-ups in Power Rangers, but I found this video where a dude records his Power Rangers-BeetleBorgs team-up comic. I thought it was good. What do you guys think? The team-up is divided into 3 videos
  • forever red is my fav team
  • Oh who could ever forget. I just wish they didn't use Beetleborg costumes for that episode
  • Lol yeah, i agree. the bad guys outfits were pretty sad! lol
  • They should have brought Gasket and Archerina back for Forever Red
  • I liked the fact that they used the Beetleborgs costumes. I loved both shows so to me, it was kind of merging them together. But, yes, they should've brought back Gasket and Archerina
  • Agreed.
  • BTW for Clash of the Red Rangers, who has ideas on how it should have been done. Imagine you are making Clash of the Red Rangers. How would it go?
  • First off, I'd air it in the order it's supposed to be and not stick it at the end of the first season. And I'd have all of RPM there and have them take off their helmets
  • I think it would have been cool if they had all the RPM rangers including Doctor K and Kernel Truman. Also think they should have demorphed.