New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Super Samurai: Official Discussion

Comments

• You could have added something relevant to the discussion and then do that Or vice versa lol
  • Just saw the new episode and it was great. Jayden not only control of the new Bullzord, but also obtained Shogun Mode as well. I even saw the image of all five rangers in Shogun Mode.
  • Power rangers super samurai 06 HQ http://www.wupload.com/file/2678954277 (pr247) (widescreen)
  • I just realized something, I think that Clash of the Red Rangers takes place after The Rescue episode when Jayden first used the Shark Attack Mode, Sword, and Zord.
  • I was thinking that as well but I wanted to see more episodes so I can actually see where Clash of the Red Rangers fits in.
  • Technically, it does and people say it makes sense from where they return in the beginning of the Bullzord episode, but the clothes don't match and Antonio wasn't with them at the end of CotRR.

According to the producers however, it's not supposed to "fit" anywhere in the first and second season as it's not counted towards the 44 episodes they've worked on. It's just a movie special.
  • I wouldn't really classify it as a movie but maybe a tv special.
  • edited March 2012
    Their words, not mine

Clip from Saturday's episode, He's Not Heavy Metal, He's My Brother. Clip is called, School's Out

http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/power-rangers-super-samurai-207-schools-out-clip.html

Here's the youtube in case nick.com doesn't work for you guys:

• Been a while since I've seen a fight scene take place in a playground.
  • edited April 2012
    Episode description from TVGuide on Kevin's Choice:
    Kevin longs for his past as a competitive swimmer, and he struggles to assist the team after a Nighlok devours his Samuraizer. Elsewhere, Dayu and Deker make a pact with Serrator.
  • edited March 2012
    Dayu and Deker helping the Nighlok who cursed them? I thought they wanted to make him pay for what he did to them.
  • edited March 2012
    I smell tension already. Hopefully, the writers do that justice.

EDIT - Alex Heartman on Clevver TV talking about KCAs, Power Rangers, and The Hunger Games

• edited March 2012
    Erika Fong and Steven Skyler sing in this weekend's episode:

Watch the clip here: http://www.justjaredjr.com/2012/03/27/jjj-exclusive-power-rangers-samurai-sing/

Why am I not surprised, his guitar is shaped like a fish? That boy can SING!!

And, that's obviously not Erika's voice.

• yeah other then being an actor Steven sings, i've seen some of his videos on youtube and they are pretty legit but yeah obviously not her voice.
  • I did like the clip though. I love each and every scene the Rangers are in where they can actually be teenagers. It's like a breath of fresh air. I loved his fish shaped guitar as well