New Forum Software Has Been Deployed! If You Have Any Issues With Logging In, Please Reset Your Password, Or Contact [email protected].

Power Rangers Super Samurai: Official Discussion

Comments

• So, Serrator will appear in episode 4.
  • Yep.

EDIT: Auditions for Goseiger/Gokaiger (whichever season they're doing) has been pushed back to April
  • edited March 2012
    SPOILER ALERT

List of ALL Power Rangers Super Samurai episode titles!! Courtesy of Ranger Crew. Looks like Princess Megan/Lauren/Wendy won't show up until the final 5 episodes

01 - Super Samurai
    02 - Shell Game
    03 - Trading Place -When a Nighlok traps the spirits of four rangers, Mike and Emily must figure out how to defeat him and save their friends.
    04 - Something Fishy - Antonio's teammates try to help him conquer his new fear of fish. Meanwhile, Master Xandred gains an ally in his plan to flood the planet.
    05 - The Rescue
    06 - The Bullzord
    07 - He Ain't Heavy Metal, He's My Brother
    08 - Kevin's Choice
    09 - Runaway Spike
    10 - The Strange Case Of The Munchies
    11 - A Sticky Situation
    12 - Trust Me
    13 - The Master Returns

14 - A Crack In The World
    The Rangers discover that Serrator's recent attacks have an ulterior motive - to crack open the earth and let the Sanzu flood it and thereby become ruler of both worlds.

15 - Stroke Of Fate
    When Serrator asks Deker to fulfill the final piece of his destructive plans, Antonio begs Deker to reconsider his role in the battle between humans and the Nighlok.

16 - Fight Fire With Fire
    The Nighlok Fiera unleashes an overwhelming attack on the Red Ranger, but when he goes down another Red Ranger takes his place. Which one is the real Red Ranger? The answer will change the Samurai Rangers forever.

17 - The Great Duel
    As the Rangers attempt to adjust to being led by a new Red Ranger, Jayden struggles to find new meaning in his life.

18 - Evil Reborn
    Jayden finishes his grand battle against Deker and the other Rangers try to convince him to rejoin their team before Master Xandred reawakens.

19 - The Sealing Symbol
    With Master Xandred back on Earth, the Rangers finally attempt to use the Sealing Symbol to stop him - only to discover that he has a special new defense against it. Now, they must rise to the challenge and find a new way to defeat him and save the world.

20 - Samurai Forever
    In a climactic battle, the Rangers face off against Master Xandred for the last time.
    On Rangerboard, people are hoping that with the list of the final seven episodes being revealed, it means we'll get them all at one time and not have horrible scheduling like before. Plus, for those who watched Shinkenger, they have stated that the synopsis for each episode is the same as Shinkenger. I wonder how original they'll try to make it.
  • I don't think the rangers will accept the new red ranger as their leader. That's why they will try to get Jayden back on their team.
  • Well, yeah, that's what the summary implies
  • edited March 2012
    Clip for Saturday's Episode: Trading Places.

Clip is called "Oh Gnome":

http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/power-rangers-super-samurai-203-oh-gnome-clip.html
  • I just saw Trading Places. When Switchbeast said his boss' name remains anonymous, I figured he was taking about Serrator.

Plus, it's also great to see Dayu again when she found one of the Furry Warts Master Xandred threw out. It looks like she's planning to pay him back for ruining her harmonium and casting her out.

I hope we see Deker again too.
  • You'll see Deker again in the series, yes, she's going to get revenge (my guess by joining Serrator), and yes, Serrator was who they were referring to.
  • I thought she was going to get revenge on both Master Xandred and Serrator.
  • Episode summary for "The Rescue"

Octoroo kidnaps Antonio and Mentor to use as bait in order to lead the other rangers into a mooger trap.

• man, Antonio is really getting the shaft lately, isn't he? :P
  • edited March 2012
    Something Fishy Clip: Meet Serrator

http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/power-rangers-super-samurai-204-meet-serrator-clip.html

Now that I know you pronounce it as sir-RAY-tor, I feel kinda stupid. I've been saying Sare-UH-tor the whole time.His voice gives me the willies, but it doesn't compare to Akumaru. It's still good though.

(I wonder if new episodes were still going would he eventually have a Lord Zedd route and have parents complain and have the scary-ness toned down.)
  • edited March 2012
    Oh parents. They got to watch cartoon characters blow each other to smitherenes when they were young and now they don't want their kids to be "traumatized." When MMPR originally came out, Disney was still killing off parents in their movies. Now My Little Pony is back on the air...*sigh*
  • If the Rangers meet Serrator face to face, I'm sure Mia will recognize him from Dayu's dream.
  • I have a feeling that Serrator will get too power hungry and will try to overthrown Master Xandred so he can take over.